Sugar High:

After a heart filled talk with Zac and the Family, some crying and reassurance Zendaya had decided to keep off her phone for the rest of the day just for her to calm down before she's ready to go on it again. She kept herself busy by hanging out and talking with her's and Zac's family, talking, laughing and joking around with them, so all in all the day had been pretty good apart from that 'hate' issue but she was all good.

" why don't we make some cupcakes and sweets!" Zendaya exclaimed to everyone, eye's going wide at her brilliant idea.

" ohh no..." Darnell started shaking his head at the girl, " do you remember last time we worked with candy and stuff?" he continued still shaking his head. " you full on had a sugar high!"

" ohh please... i wasn't that bad..." Zendaya crossed her arms over her chest looking at him.

" Z you wouldn't stop laughing at who knows what!" he exclaimed to her laughing at the memory.

" guh! fine you don't need to make some with me. i just need one person to help me." Zendaya rolled her eye's at her best friend/ assistant before turning to Zac.

" what me?! why me?!" Zac rushed out looking at Darnell's shaking head, telling him to say no.

" Because i want to make sweets!" she told him, " please babe..." she pouted at him with puppy dog eyes looking like she was the most innocent person in the world.

He looked from her to Darnell a couple of times trying to figure out what to do, " you know i can't say no to you..." Zac sighed at her.

" YES!" Zendaya cheered getting up, " come on!" she said to him excited, pulling him up, let go of his hand and ran over to the kitchen like a hyped up child.

" ohh look what you have done..." Darnell chuckled at Zac, who stood slightly uneasy about letting Zendaya make what ever she's making, " good luck trying to keep her calm..." he shook his head at his best friends boyfriend in amusement.

" come on it can't be that bad." Zac told Darnell, before looking at the rest of the family, " right? " he asked them a little scared of what the answerer would be.

" Good luck..." Kaz told Zac patting him on the shoulder as he, Zac and everyone else watched as Zendaya got out all the ingredients for what she was making, which wouldn't be so bad if it was only the necessities and not a whole pile of chocolate and other sweets.

" you know what! as long as this makes her happy ill go along with it. " Zac said to them all before walking over to her to help. The rest of them all watched as Zendaya rushed out different orders for Zac to do, who did it with out any complaint with a smile on his face, as she rushed all over the kitchen mixing, cutting and eating the sweets and candy.

" you raised a good man." Kaz told David and Starla as he glanced away from the couple in the kitchen to look at them.

David and Starla smiled at the man proudly, " and you raised a wonderful woman." David replied to Kaz and Claire.

" they make a wonderful couple don't they?" Starla asked as they watched Zendaya flick flour in Zac's face, who just laughed at her and did it back.

" They do." Julian spoke up with a smile on his face, " its that happiest I've seen my sister "

The family all walked into the kitchen and sat around the counter to observe on how the couple where doing with making ' extreme cupcakes' in Zendaya's opinion, what ever that meant... they were going good, the cupcakes where in the oven, utensils where washed and put away, candy of all sorts where placed in different bowls separating them from each brand and type, Icing was made and ready to use.