Pool side fun:

It was two day's after Zendaya got admitted into the hospital, now being about 5 hours after she got released from those two days. David and Starla where waiting for them to get home, before talking for a short time and leaving because they had their own jobs and things to get to, Kaz, Claire, Darnell and the siblings, both or Zac and Zendaya, all had work an things going on and called the married couple to let them know that they would be over to see Zendaya and how she was feeling, later on in the day, possibly even tonight.

That was about 4 hours ago, it was 5 pm in the afternoon, The twins had been put down for a nap at 4:30, after playing with their missed parents, it was the only time Zendaya would brake their sleeping pattern, She had been told by Starla that the twins hadn't slept well with their parents being away, so Zendaya let thing nap slide.

Having been in the pool all day Zendaya had, had a shower, putting on one of Zac's white T- shirts thats stopped mid thigh and her favour red lacy underwear and bra, before walking out and back to the pool that Zac was still in, doing laps and just floating around.

Zendaya sat down on one of her swings, that where placed everywhere around their house for her enjoyment, it was a couple of centimetres away from the glass wall surrounding the pool so she couldn't really swing on it but that was fine... swinging as Zendaya would usually might be a bit dangerous near the pool... Though it was higher them most swings, Zendaya's feet didn't touch the ground after she sat on it.

So she just sat on it and watched Zac as he did another lap, to be honest watching his back muscles as he swam was making Zendaya... well... she would put it as her pregnancy hormones going all over the place...

Zendaya bit her lip as she watched Zac get out of the pool, still dripping from the pool water making him glisten in the sunlight that beamed down on the two and the rest of their backyard.

" Babe you alright?" Zac asked as he came over to Zendaya a worried look on his face, stopping to pick up a pool toy that saw at the edge of the pool and placed it in the toy box near him, He had seen her bit her lip and thought maybe it was because of pain to something.

Zendaya blushed a bit, having been caught doing the small action. " No I'm fine." she answered him smiling, " come here." she gestured, pointer finger egging him on.

Zac gave her a odd look before walking to her and stood in front of her, as she looked up a bit, the swing was high but not high enough to make her face to face with him.

" Kiss me." Zendaya told him as she bit her lip and looked up though the eye lashes.

Zac gave her a questioning look before leaning down and kissed her softly, thinking she meant a short on he was about to pull away when he felt Zendaya's legs go to either side of him, as she sat on her swing, him now in-between them, as her tongue slips into his mouth, it was gently but also a bit demanding, almost as if she had been wanting to do it for a while now.

Zac copied her actions and before they knew it they where intwined together, tongues fighting against each other, as Zendaya's hands went to Zac's shirtless and still wet chest and abs, Zac's making their way down Zendaya's back to her arse, holding her firmly.

Of course the both of them knew they couldn't do anything out on the pool side, the kids might come out and see but they where indulging in to the moment, not wanting to break apart, as Zendaya let out a soft moan against Zac's lips, loving the moment they where in.

Sadly for them that was all bout to change... Unknown to them Zendaya's family, Darnell and Dylan had all came in from the moment Zendaya asked Zac to kiss her, they where about to step in and intervene but things escalated and now stood frozen in spot, in shock and a bit of horror on what they had walked into, thought the two where just making out, it still made them a bit uncomfortable to watch, as the two began to use their hands, touching and grouping each other, the pools gate/ wall being glass did not help, as they watched, unable to move, as Zac's hand trailed down Zendaya's back down to her ass, gripping it tightly making her moans a bit.

Finally having enough of being frozen in spot Kaz cleared his throat making everyone jump in surprise and the couple stop what they where doing, lips parting from one another, Zendaya leaned her head against Zac's and groaned in frustration of being interrupted. " you all had to come now...?" she asked them a bit annoyed, as she stood up, with the help of Zac, before moving to lean against the glass barrier, resting her elbows on it and head in her hands.

This gave the family a better view of the two, Zac wore his usual swim shorts and was shirtless, and Zendaya wore a large white top that was now somewhat a bit see though, having gotten wet from Zac after he got out of the pool, red lacy underwear and bra showing a bit though, along with her 6 month or 26 week baby belly.

" we told you we would be over sometime today." Claire stated to her daughter.

Zendaya grumbled a bit, feeling Zac hug her from behind, " knew we should have not given them a key to the fence door connecting ours to theirs..." she told Zac still grumping about being interrupted, Zac laughed at his wife, making Zendaya's back vibrate as he did. The family all looked shocked at her words.

" Come on Daya..." Zac begun smiling at her pouting face, " they came to see you and how you where doing." he told her, before gently pulling her with him out the pool gate and to the family members, stopping in front of them.

Zendaya sighed once she was in front of them all before smiling, " fine..." she said to Zac, " but you owe me." she pointed at him, making sure he understood.

" yeah okay." Zac shrugged smiling, as Kaz and Zendaya's brothers paled at the two's words.

" well being as you guy's ruined my wonderful moment.' Zendaya started giving everyone a pointed look, making them pale at the thought, especially Kaz and her brothers who looked sick at the thought, " what would you like to do?" she asked raising an eye brow and placed he hands on her hips.

A/N: If you wanted to know how big 6 months was...

Thank you for reading!! Until next time Loves! Xx