Janett is kidnapped (with extra info)

"Come on Janett! Quick, hurry! Don't let them grab you!" Eliza screamed at Janett.

"AAAAAA!" screamed Janett.

Eliza tried to whip the agent with water, but it was too late. The AOE agent grabbed Janett and knocked her out. They threw her into a truck and drove the opposite way. The AOE, also known as the Agents of Evil, had suspicions that Eliza had powers, and wanted to see if she would use them, so they provoked her by kidnapping her younger sister. Well, the AOE now saw that Eliza could at least control water, and that was enough proof to prove that their suspicions were true. The AOE thought that if they could prove that Eliza had powers, they would lure her to come to their base by kidnaping her sister. There then they could study Eliza and see if they could extract her powers to put into their agents and make them stronger.

Eliza had the power to control things, to make fire, and to fly. Her favorite thing to control was water. That's why she tried to save Janett by whipping the agent with a lash of water.

Here is a little background information about Eliza and Janett. Eliza and Janett's parents had died when Eliza was five and Janett was two. Eliza never told her sister or anyone that their parents were scientists who had found a magical sapphire that could give someone powers. Eliza's parents knew that the AOE would want the sapphire to use for themselves. They knew that they could be killed so they did a surgery on Eliza and put the gem in her. It gave Eliza her powers. It also gave her a big scar on her stomach where they put it in. Eliza and Janett's parents hid the girls and faced the agents of the AOE. They were killed but the girls were safe for the past nine years, until now.

Eliza and Janett had been growing up on the streets together and trying to hide from the orphanage because they didn't want to be adopted and they liked their freedom, so they moved to a small town without an orphanage and far away from the city. Eliza did practice her powers, but only at night so Janett wouldn't see her. Eliza thought it would be better if Janett didn't know.

Eliza loved her sister so much that she was determined to save her, even if she had to reveal her powers. Little did she know, that was exactly what the AOE wanted.

sorry this is short, the next part will be longer