Antartica

They walked through the gate and hopped on the plane. They gave the flight attendant the note. The flight attendant read the note and gasped and showed the other flight attendants the note. They gasped too. They had a little talk to each other and came up to Josh and Eliza. Josh just had a smile on his face.

"Right this way you two." The flight attendant directed Josh and Eliza to two empty seats.

"Thank you, ma'am," Josh told the flight attendant.

"What was that all about?" Eliza asked Josh.

"That doesn't matter, Eliza. All you need to care about is that we have our seats, we are on the flight to Antarctica with your sister on the plane, too," Josh told Eliza.

"I guess," Eliza replied.

Eliza was very confused. What did he mean? Why was he so defensive? What was on the note? Why was everyone shocked when they saw the note? Why did Josh have a weird smile on his face? These were a few of the many questions going through Eliza's head at the time.

Eliza and Josh thought it would be a good idea to try not to save Janett on the plane because there was not a lot of room, and if they got caught, that would be bad. Plus they might hurt other people.

"I'm going to go get a flight attendant, ok, Eliza?" Josh told Eliza.

"Sure," Eliza responded.

Josh was gone for only a little while, about five minutes. When he came back, he had some thick clothing.

"These are for when we land. It will be really cold outside. All of it will just be ice and snow," Josh explained to Eliza.

Then he pulled out some money.

"This is for us to rent a snowmobile to follow your sister and her kidnaper. Sadly, we can only get a snowmobile if we go with a tour group, so we will get a snowmobile and leave the group."

"Ok, that's good. Anyway, who gave you the snow clothing and the money?" Eliza asked.

"The flight attendant. Remember, before I left, I told you I was going to get a flight attendant?"

"Oh yeah, I remember now. Sorry, I'm just really curious about things," Eliza told Josh.

"Yeah, I guess you are, Eliza."

The flight was just an hour and a half longer until they landed. During the landing, Eliza looked out the window and all she could see was white, and some blue from the water.

"Wow! This is amazing, Josh! Come look!"

Josh came over to the window and looked out.

"Wow! That is really beautiful, Eliza, just like you," Josh told Eliza.

"Aw, thanks Josh, that's really sweet."

When the plane landed, they got their warm winter clothes on and got off the plane. Boy was it cold. It was -2° Celsius outside.

"Brr," Eliza shivered.

"Yeah, you should be cold. It's -2° Celsius outside."

"Yeah, no wonder I am cold."

Josh and Eliza went to the snowmobile renting shop.

"Could we rent a snowmobile for two, full helmets, extra fuel, protective gear from the wind chill factor?" Josh asked the shopkeeper.

"Sure kid, that would be $75 for three hours," the shopkeeper replied.

"Here you go, sir."

Josh gave the shopkeeper $75.

"Wow, that's a lot of money, Josh. That's more than I have ever owned at once!" Eliza said.

"Well the flight attendant was very generous, Eliza," Josh replied.

"I can see that."

Josh and Eliza grabbed the snowmobile and the equipment and searched for the agent. They went back to the airport and saw him. He was getting into a covered snowmobile with lots of other snowmobiles around him. Josh and Eliza snuck into the group and followed them for the next two hours.

"How mad will the shopkeeper be? We have been going one direction for the past two hours Josh, and we don't know the way back," Eliza said.

"He will be fine. He has plenty of other snowmobiles," Josh replied.

"I guess that's true."

Just fifteen minutes later, they arrived atwhat looked like a rocket launching station. When everyone stopped theirsnowmobiles, Eliza and Josh did too. 

Hope you enjoyed this part!