Reunited with Janett

The nine months were horrible, except for one thing, they took the strait jacket off. But they kept the gloves on her. They also tied one of her legs to the wall, so she couldn't escape. She had to spend her fifteenth birthday tied up. For most of the journey she didn't talk, but it was super hard not to talk, especially for Eliza. She was a very talkative person, but she did learn not to talk as much. Unfortunately, sometimes some words just slipped out of her mouth..

The guards stopped guarding because there was nowhere to go anyway. It was boring, and Eliza couldn't escape. She was really weak from all the beating, until she couldn't even sit up. They just watched through the security camera during the day, and during the night, they had an agent as well as Josh, keeping an eye on her.

One night, about a week before they arrived on Mars, Josh talked to the other agent on the night shift.

"You can go to bed, I will watch Eliza."

"Are you sure?" the other agent asked Josh.

"One hundred percent!"

"Thank you, Josh. I'm so tired!"

"You're welcome."

When the agent left the room, Josh waited 10 minutes just to be sure he was gone. Then Josh snuck out to go visit Eliza. When he got to the door of her room, he took a deep breath, took out the keys, and unlocked the door. He stepped in. Eliza was asleep on the floor. She looked miserable. She had a lot of bruises, and a broken arm.

"Why did I let this happen to her?" Josh asked himself.

Just then Eliza woke up.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Eliza asked Josh, "You are the reason I am here! Why did you let this happen to me? I trusted you!"

"I know. I am so sorry. I regret it so much. I have been watching you on the security cameras, and it looks so horrible. I am so sorry. I hope you forgive me."

"I will think about it, but I still can't trust you because I trusted you before, and you let me get beat up all the time!"

"I know, I know, and I regret it so much! You will have to stay here until we get to Mars, because people will notice if you are gone, and we will both get in trouble, and risk not being able to rescue Janett," Josh told Eliza.

"Janett, can I see her? Can you go get her and bring her to me, because, one, I can't go because I am chained to the wall, and two, I am in so much pain right now."

"I will go see if I can get her."

"Thank you!" Eliza told Josh.

Josh left Eliza's room and went to Janett's room. The girls hadn't seen each other in almost nine months.

Eliza had to wait 10 minutes until Josh finally came back. She had fallen asleep again.

Finally Josh came with Janett.

Josh put her by Eliza.

"Eliza, wake up," Janett whispered

Then Eliza woke up.

"Janett!"

Janett hugged Eliza carefully because she could see she was in pain.

"Eliza, it's so good to see you!"

"You too, Janett! I've missed you so much!" Eliza replied.

"Eliza, I have a question. When we were still home, and I was getting captured for the first time, how did that water move? Was it just me, or did you see it too?" Janett asked.