The Station

They followed the people from behind. When somebody looked back, Eliza quickly made a hole in the snow and dropped her and Josh into the snow and covered it up with her powers. Eliza kept a little peeking whole to see when they stopped looking back. Then they came up out of it when the person looked forward again. Right when everyone walked into the gates except two agents, Eliza and Josh grabbed the two agents and knocked them out. They changed clothing and walked in. Since Eliza was shorter than anyone else, she made ice stilts using her powers that she stood on to make her look taller. They followed the group through a whole bunch of hallways that were kind of like a maze.

After walking for a while, they went into a room. When everyone was there, they opened the bag and inside was Janett all tied up and knocked out. She had a black eye, and cuts all over her face. She had random bruises all over her arms and legs and cuts all over them too. Her hair was a mess from being in the bag for so long. Eliza was sad that she was knocked out because she missed seeing her big blue eyes.

Then an important-looking man came into the room and spoke.

"We have gotten Eliza's little sister. Hopefully our plan is working. We will head to Mars in fifteen minutes. Take the girl to the rocket and put her in the special room," the important-looking guy said.

Eliza kept quiet because she didn't want to reveal herself and Josh.

"Everyone follow me. You will all be coming with us on our journey to Mars. We will need you to guard the girl, and when we arrive, guard the base," the important-looking man said,

"Everyone, follow me. We will be getting our space suits on shortly."

The agents, Eliza, and Josh followed the guy to the room where they would be getting their space suits.

Eliza didn't know what Mars was or what a space suit was. She was just following everyone along with Josh.

When they entered the room, there was a woman there.

"Jezebel here will give you your suit," the important-looking guy said.

One by one, everyone got their suit put on them by Jezebel. When it came to Eliza, Jezebel got curious.

"Aren't you a little young to be an agent?" Jezebel asked Eliza.

"Um, I a--."

"She is with me," Josh interrupted Eliza.

"Oh, ok, well then, sorry, let's get back to putting your suit on, miss," Jezebel said.

"Thank you," Eliza said.

"No problem young lady," Jezebel replied.

Josh got his suit put on after Eliza. Jezebel then left the room. She then talked to the important guy.

"Josh has successfully brought Eliza here. I have put on Eliza's suit. When you are up in space, you can get her," Jezebel told the important-looking guy.

"Did Josh say that Eliza was with him?" the important-looking guy asked.

"He didn't say it was Eliza, but it did look like the girl from the picture you showed me, and you told me to tell you if I see that girl with Josh. She was also young and not an adult like all the other agents. Even Josh is an adult; he's 18 and the youngest agent we have," Jezebel replied.

"Good work, agent Jezebel. We will deal with Eliza once we are out of orbit. Goodbye, Jezebel," the important-looking guy said.

The important-looking guy walked back into the room where they had received their space suits. Now every one of the agents had their suits on; they followed the important-looking guy to the spaceship. When they arrived in the room with the space ship, all the agents, Josh, and Eliza lined up. Then the important-looking guy came up to Josh.

"You, young man, come with me," the important-looking guy told Josh.

Josh followed him to a different room.

"Hello Josh, nice to see you again," the important-looking guy told Josh.

"Hello Henry, sir, nice to see you too," Josh replied.

"Jezebel told me that you have successfully lured Eliza here, and that she is hiding within the agents."

"Yes, sir, Jezebel is correct. I have Eliza and her trust."

"Good job, Josh. When we get into orbit, answer any questions she might have, then sneak up behind her and knock her out. She won't be able to use her powers against us if she isn't awake. We can put her in the strait jacket," Henry said.

"Yes sir!" Josh said.

"Oh, and Josh, before you leave, have you found out any more powers she has other than just controlling water and flying?" Henry asked.

"Yes, sir. She can control anything that isn't too big. She can also carve things like ice. That's why she looks tall. She is smaller than that; she just made stilts out of ice."

"Thank you Josh, you can return to everyone and board the space ship. You and Eliza will be put in a separate room from everyone else, so you can talk to her."

Josh went back to the agents and Eliza. They boarded the spaceship.

"What's happening, Josh?" Eliza asked Josh.

"We are going to space; you know where all the stars are."

"Oh, is it going to be like the plane? Is it on earth?"

"It's not on earth. We are in a space shuttle. You won't be able to move your head or anything while we are taking off," Josh told Eliza.

"What! We won't be on earth?"

"Shh, be quiet, we are about to take off right now, so you won't be able to talk to me then."

"Ok, talk to you in a bit," Eliza said to Josh.

The ten second countdown came just then.

"10,"

"9,"

"8,"

"7,"

"6,"

"5,"

"4,"

"3,"

"2,"

"1,"

"Takeoff!" a voice said.

ok sorry its all bold (except this), im too lazy to change it all because it makes me do every line separate. hope it didn't bother you :)