The End

this is the last chapter. Enjoy!

"Hey Eliza and Josh!"

"Yes, Janett," Eliza said.

"We should come up with a super hero name for you, just for fun, and maybe you can become one in real life, just like those movies!" Janett told Eliza and Josh.

"That might be fun," Josh said.

"Hmm, let's see. It should be something to do with my powers. I love to control water, I can make fire, and I can fly. I also have a magical sapphire."

"Ooh, how about Seafire? It sounds like sapphire, and it has sea, and you love to control water, and it has fire, because you can control fire!" Janett said.

"That's perfect! Thanks Janett!" Eliza said.

"Oh, it's just a natural talent."

Everyone liked it in their new home in Toronto. Eliza and Janett loved performing their magic tricks on the streets.

"Everyone give it up for the Amazing Janett!"

"Everyone give it up for the Extraordinary Eliza!"

Eliza and Janett did their magic tricks. They started with a levitation trick.

Eliza told the crowd, "I am now going to make this toonie float."

Eliza put the toonie in her hands. She rubbed her hands together and quickly separated them. The toonie was in the middle of the air. Eliza used her powers and kept it in the air. The crowd cheered and put some loonies, toonies, and some paper money in their basket.

"And now for my trick!" Janett said.

Janett told the crowd that she was going to make fire in a pot.

Janett pretended to be doing something in the pot and gave Eliza a signal. Janett stood up and shot her hands up in the air, and Eliza made fire shoot out of the pot. The crowd cheered and put some money in their bowl. The show was now over.

The girls started packing up their things, and a young man that looked like he was about Eliza's age came up to the girls.

"Nice show, young ladies," the boy said.

"Thank you, sir," Janett told him.

"I have a question for you girls."

"Go right ahead," Eliza told him.

"Did you say that your names were Eliza and Janett?"

"Yes, you are correct."

"That's good. I also have a more personal question."

"Um, ok, you can ask it, and we will decide if we answer or not," Eliza said.

"Ok, well, did your parents used to be scientists, and did they discover something magical, and put it in their oldest daughter in order to protect her and her siblings?" the boy asked.

"Yes, how do you know that, and what do you mean by siblings? I only have one sister, Janett," Eliza told the boy.

"Well, that is my story, too. I think I might be your brother. My name is Owen, and I think you are in great danger."

"Brother!" Eliza and Janett said at the same time.

The End 

ok so I hope you enjoyed this weird book I wrote in school. I left it on a cliff hanger because I am planning on writing a second book, but it will hopefully be less cringe worthy lol. I don't know when the second book will come out, but it won't be pre written like this one, so it will take longer to finish. So yeah, see you somewhere :)

-Megan :p