XVI: eiffel tower

annie's pov:
we arrived at the beautiful eiffel tower. it was now sunset and it was stunning.

"woah" kenzie said.
"i know right" i said.

me and hayden drifted apart from everyone else. we looked around.
"i could stare at you forever and i'd never get tired of you" hayden said.
"hayden.. you are so sweet" i said.
"close your eyes" hayden said.
"why?" i asked.
"just do it" hayden said, putting his hands over my eyes.

he uncovered my eyes and i walk into a restaurant with a table for two.
"hayden.. this is beautiful!" i said, looking around. i then went to a window to see an amazing view.

"you need to stop spending so much money on me" i said.
"money isn't a problem, let's enjoy this" hayden said.

we sat down and ate delicious food. i'm not sure what it was i just knew that it was french.
"mmm... what is this? it's so good!" i said.
"that's escargot" hayden said.
"escarwhat?" i said, laughing.
"snail" hayden said.
"what? i didn't know snail was good" i said.
"annie you're so adorable.. you make me believe in soulmates" hayden said.

we ate and we were way too full for dessert. we still had about an hour left to explore.
we met up with our friends and explored the second floor with amazement. once we had about 30 minutes left, hayden signaled his shoulder to our friends. our friends left.
"what?" i said.
"you'll see" hayden said.

we took a glass lift to the top floor.
i was a little scared because it was a pretty high. i put my head on hayden's chest and wrapped my arms around him until we reached the top. once we had finally gotten there, we walked around to a viewing area.

"annie.. i just wanted to tell you that you're the reason my life feels perfect. you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. i don't know what i'd do without you" hayden said.

"hayden i feel the same waywell besides you being the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" i said, laughing.

"annie, je t'aime" hayden said.

"what does that mean?" i said, smiling.

"annie, i love you" hayden said.

a/n: i'm sosososososo sorry for not posting in so long! i've been busy with swim practice and homework. i hope you enjoy this chapter!