15.0

Once i got home, i went to my room and i opened Celine's message. I saw it and just started to cry. I didnt know what to say back so i just left her on opened. After all these days she finally decides to reply and i dont even know what to say.

Maybe everything should just end here. Maybe i should just be gone so i dont have to worry anyone else. All i know is that it hurts so much and i cant take it anymore. I already left Celine instructions. So now, its time for a letter for everyone else. I got out a pen and paper, sat at my desk and started to write the letter.

___

I got out of my room and went to get some pills and a glass of water. To my surprise, no one was home yet so at least its a good sign. I came back to my room and sat at my desk once again. I started looking at my photo album. Pictures of me, the boys and the girls and family.

Yet again, i was at the verge of tears. I took the pills and i passed them down with water. After that, i threw the empty glass to my mirror, which shattered all over the place. I grabbed a piece of glass and just cut myself on my left wrist. Then i started to feel a bit dizzy and i fell to the floor.

I kind of regretted doing what I've done. My last thoughts were the boys and family. Never did i think that i would be in this position. Next thing i knew, my world went black.