31.0

**The next day

"Thanks Chi" Erick said as Clarisse handed him a toothbrush.

All the crew except for Richard and Yocelyn stayed at Clarisse's house since her family was in Peru for a week. The house was full of boys, 3 females and one pre-teen, but they managed.

After they left the hospital yesterday, they came straight to Clarisse's house and spent the rest of the night there. They stayed up until 3 am just talking and having fun. It still hurt them that Yoandri was not there to accompany them, but they knew this is what he would've wanted. Even if Yoandri still had a little hatred for Celine (probably), they knew he would've wanted them to make up and forgive each other.

"Oye im gonna stop by the hospital today with Richard and Yocelyn" Johann said.

"What did we agree on last night" Celine asked as she crossed her arms.

"Johann chill out. Trust me, Yoyo will be fine" Joel said with a sincere smile.

"Okay okay fine you guys win" Johann said with a laugh.

"Umm no we still arent even yet" little Daniela said.

"Que pasa mueca?" Zabdiel asked.

"Most of you guys seen Yoandri. I havent" she said giving her really face.

"Yeah so can we go?" Johann asked as he put his hands on Daniela's shoulders, along with a sarcastic smile showing off his teeth. Daniela looked up and saw Johann's face and did the same thing. Both with sarcastic smiles.

"Fine. Go, but be back in 30 minutes" Joshua said with a laugh.

Daniela put a real smile on her face now along with Johann.

"Nani go get ready. Vamos ir a ver a la Yola!" Johann said excitingly.

Daniela gave Johann one last hug and ran to the other room to get ready as the others laughed at Johann's nickname for Yoandri.

___