32.0

"I don't believe it" Daniela said shedding a small tear.

"Neither can i" Johann said.

"Richard how could you not tell us Yoyo woke up!? I swear you're gonna catch these hands!" Daniela said.

"Calm down Nani" Yoandri said with a laugh. "I wanted to wait for a little while to call you guys up here."

"Okay okay fine. I missed you so much" Daniela said as she hugged her childhood friend.

"Im glad you're here too Joli" Yoandri said with a smile.

Yoandri had woken up since early in the morning. When Yocelyn and Richard arrived, they saw him wide awake as if nothing happened. They talked about everything that has happened and by surprise, Yoandri had no break down. He was able to stay calm.

Yoandri has forgiven Celine just like the others. Her betrayal still hurts him, but he's realized he shouldnt let a single persons betrayal cost him his life. He has a life ahead of him and things to yet accomplish. To be able to have a family and be able to live his life until the end.

"When is the doctor gonna release you?" Johann asked.

"In two days hopefully. Sooner if nothing happens to me" Yoandri said as he ate his jello.

"Ready for everyone else to come?" Yocelyn asked.

"I think so. Can we facetime them?" he asked.

"Heres your phone" Richard said handing him his phone.

___

*Incoming call from Yoyo *

"Dude Yoyo esta hablando!" Micke exclaimed.

"Lies" Alan said.

Micke then held his phone to Alan's face.

"Well then what are you waiting for, accept!" Samantha exclaimed.

Micke then accepted the facetime request as everyone surrounded him.

"Hey guys" Yoandri said through the screen.

"Yoyo!" everyone exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah, i missed myself too" Yoandri said with a a laugh.

"Dont be extra" Erick said.

"Ni empieces Brian" Yoandri said to Erick as everyone laughed. "Where are you guys at right now?"

"My house" Clarisse jumped in. "Mom went to Peru for a bit with the whole family and we had a sleep over"

"Wow all the fun without me" Yoandri said as he expressed a fake frown.

"Now you dont be extra Yoli" Joel said.

"Hey we'll clean up and then we're gonna be on our way" Celine said.

"Cel, hey! And yeah thats fine. I miss you guys so much already" Yoandri said.

"Pues we're gonna let you go kid" Nickie said. "We'll see you in a bit"

"Bye" Yoandri waved along with everyone else.

Yoandri felt as if a hole inside him closed. He was done feeling pain and now wanted to start over. Mostly with Celine. He no longer felt hate anymore. Maybe a little heart broken, but no hate. He was glad everything was now over.

___