30.0

"Celine we're so sorry" Aaron said.

"Cel im really sorry. Im sorry for acting the way i did. I love you so much and i care about you a lot. I never meant anything i said to you. Im sorry" Johann said as he also sat beside Celine and hugged her.

"Guys it's okay. I understand your hurt. It was a little hard but i understand even though it hurt my feelings a little" Celine said as she hugged Johann back.

"Whats important right now is whats best for Yoyo" Jose said.

The nurse just busted in without knocking with a stern look on her face.

"Visiting hours are over for the kid" she said.

Celine gave a really look to the nurse. She was about to say something but Johann quickly jumped in.

"Oh uh okay, thank you?" he said unsure. 

They all stood up and left Yoandri's room. Once they arrived in the waiting room, they saw everyone there including Richard and Yoceyln but with their hands intertwined.

Richard and Yoceyln were able to settle their problems for the sake of their soon to be born bundle of joy. They still have mad feelings for each other and they werent going to let a little fight break them up.

"Cel" Joel spoke up.

"We all wanted to apologize" Erick said.

"Especially me" Richard stood up.

"Guys really, I completely understand. Like i told Johann, it hurt a little i must admit, but trust me i understand. We've all come a long way thanks to Yoyo" she said with a small grin.

The room was just filled with positive energy and full of smiles.

"Group hug?" Daniela asked.

Everyone let out a huge smile and got together into a big hug. Including Yocelyn with her medium sized belly. The girls and the boys finally made up and they couldnt be any happier. The crew was back. 

___

A/N: YALL GONNA KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING & THIS SHORT UPDATE LOL... Ya girl is back though. I had to go MIA for a few days since i lowkey forgot to continue writing XD... but... I MET CNCO BABES... thats a story for another time but ill share out soon.. also btw this book is coming to an end.. idk how many chapters but i know its close.. i can feel it lmao... also again there will be no book but there will be an epilogue!!  Gotta zaynnnn !!!!!!