23.0

**The next day

By 7am Johann was awake before everyone else. He just laid in his inflatable mattress next to a snoring Zabdiel, staring at the ceiling. He kept thinking about what he was going to do. Johann just kept thinking about life. He has only met Yoandri a few months ago and he feels like hes known him for a life time.

He finally decided to get up. He tipped toed over the rest of the boys since all 16 boys were in one single room while Joels mom was in the other room. As he left the room, he stepped inside the bathroom and fixed himself up. When he finished, he made his way to the kitchen.

He made some coffee and sat down. As he drank his coffee, Joels mom walked into the kitchen also making herself coffee.

"Good morning mijo" Patricia said as she sat down across from Johann.

Johann really didnt feel like talking to anyone but he had to be respectful.

"Good morning Doña Patty" Johann said grumpily.

"Honey i know you're not in the mood for anything but you have to get through this" she said.

"I know. Its just i dont think i can" Johann said as he was taking a sip of his coffee.

"I know exactly how you feel. Me and Joel felt exactly what your feeling when my dad passed away. And we're in that position again" Patricia said looked down. "We might not know when Yoandri might wake up again, but we have to have faith he will" she said as she grabbed Johann's hand.

Johann let out a small grin. "You're right Doña Patty. Its just i never imagined something like this would happen"

"Mijo none of us did" she said as she frowned.

"Do you think production knows yet?" Johann asked.

"They do. Yoandri's parents came by yesterday and we called together. Ricky, Laura and Alejandro are going to stop by the hospital later today. The show is basically suspended since they already know you guys wont go up that stage without Yoandri"

"Did they tell the public their motives?"

"No. The Cabrera's made it very clear that they dont want anyone outside of us knowing just yet. This means you boys will have to stay off social media for a bit. When the rest of the boys wake up, im going to talk to them about this"

"Buenos dias" Joshua said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning" both Johann and Patricia said in unison.

"Johann i think its best if you go wake all of the boys already. Its already 8 and they need to clean up" Patricia said as she let out a small laugh.

___

"So we basically disappear?" Alan asked.

"Yes no Instagram, Facebook, nothing" Patricia said.

"Woah" Sebastian said.

"If thats what we have to do, then lets let it be" Micke said.

"Wow its gonna be a little hard but if its for Yoyo, thats how its gonna have to be" Jose said.

"At least production took one step ahead knowing we wouldnt preform without Yoandri" Erick said.

"Yeah about that. Guys Im quitting the competition and leaving back to Arizona later today" Kevin said.

"What? Wait why?" Joel asked.

"I just dont feel like im ready for the live shows. I get nervous easily and i dont think it will work out for me anyways. Besides, i really need to be back home. We also have a few family problems of our own" Kevin said.

"Aw Kev. We're gonna miss you. I wish you didnt have to leave but you know whats best for you" Joshua said.

"No matter what, we'll keep in touch" Christopher said.

"It really wont be the same without you" Nickie said.

"What ever you need, now we'll always be there for you" Johann said while the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

Jaime started to shed a few tears and hugged Kevin. Then, everyone else joined in as Patricia watched and smiled.

"Guys if Yoyo wakes up after leave, let him know i miss him already" Kevin said.

"We will. Dont worry" Zabdiel said.

"We know he'd also support your decision" Aaron said.

The boys stayed hugging each other having their moment. This was the closest they had been since Yoandri was in the hospital. The only thing is, Richard isnt here enjoying this moment with them as he also has other priorities. But the boys knew Richard loves them very much as well as Yocelyn does. The boys let go as they went to go pick up in Joels room. Once they finished, they got ready and made their way to the hospital to see their brother once more.

___

A/N:

I just had to give you all double updates. This part just couldnt wait. Ive been crying the past 3 days bc every time i write for this book, i listen to my feelings music. Like right now, im listening to Joshua's song "Te invito a mi" & it makes me get into my feelings completely. Currently im eating ice cream and starting to cry bc now Richards version of "Lay me down" just came on. Gotta zaynnnn :'(