25.0

"You did what?!" Johann exclaimed.

"How could you? We all had the right to be there with you as you talked to her" Joshua said.

"I thought we werent even gonna tell her!" Micke shouted.

"How the hell was i supposed to get the d*mn voice messages from her from since Johann and Sebastian couldnt?" Richard shouted back.

"Maybe because we went to her house while Yocy was there? We didnt want Yocy to know yet so thats why we kept our lips shut dumb a*s" Sebastian said.

"Guys you all have to calm down" Nickie said. "We're in a hospital with loads of other people here"

"Come on now, just tone it down a notch" Christopher said.

"Ugh fine. Im sorry okay?" Richard said.

"Im sorry too" Micke said.

"Are you gonna let us hear the audios now?" Johann asked annoyed.

"Say no more" Richard replied back at him.

As the boys listened to Yoandri's voice, they found it smoothing. Hearing his voice again was better than just seeing him lay down in a bed unconscious. Even though he was a mess in some of his voice messages, the boys would rather hear that instead of not hearing him at all.

As they listened to the last voice message, an unexpected visitor came they're way. Johann and Jose were not going to let this go by easily. Richard already expressed himself, now its the rest of the boys' turn.

"Get out. Before you even think about opening your mouth, dont say anything and leave" Jose said.

"Cel i don-"

"Leave now" Christopher said as he cut Zabdiel off.

"Did you tell her he was here?" Jaime asked Richard.

"No i didnt. She clearly wasnt invited so i dont know why shes showing her face here" Richard said.

"Look the guys dont want you here so you might as well leave" Nickie said.

"God if i was a girl i would beat the sh*t out of you" Erick said.

"Brian" Joel said as he looked at Erick.

"Guys just calm down" Aaron said.

Johann was silent. He just kept staring at Celine dead in the eye. He was about to loose it but was doing all he could so he wouldnt. Joshua and Joel just stayed silent as the boys expressed themselves to Celine.

Joel just stayed calm because he knew even if Yoandri said he hated Celine, he wouldnt want her to be treated the way shes being treated now. Joshua was also very silent. He knew none of this would do him any good and this wouldnt be what Yoandri would want.

"Just shut up okay?" Joshua said.

"Celine please just leave already" Joel said.

"The boys and I dont want you here. We didnt tell you to come and we most certainly dont need you here. Just get the f*ck out" Johann said.

"I just wanted to see him" Celine said looking down.

Johann breathed heavily at her comment. He knew he was going to say something he would regret.

"Holy sh*t" Alan said as he glanced at Johann.

"Alan watch your language" Richard scolded.

"Im sorry i couldnt help it" Alan replied back.

"Yeah uh Celine thanks but no" Micke said.

"Yeah you should really leave. Like now" Sebastian said as he also looked at Johann.

"Look Celine. We dont want you here. Get that in your head. None of us want you to be in mourning with us. You're the reason hes in this f*cking position. So why dont you all do us a favor and continue being the slut and whore you are, while we deal with Yoyo!" Johann shouted.

Tears shed down Celine's cheeks. The boys were silent. Not a word came out of their mouths. This was the first time Johann ever talked to any female like that. Even if he had anger towards Celine, they just never thought he would ever say those things.

"Im sorry. Thats all i wanted to do. Say sorry" Celine said as she ran out the hospital doors.

"Dude" Joel said.

"Te pasastes men" Zabdiel said.

"Johann" Richard said.

"I know Zabdi. Pero it was just time i let it all out. I couldnt hold it in anymore" Johann said.

"We know" Joel said.

"There was a better way you could've handled it though" Joshua said.

Johann sat down and put his head against the wall. He knew he screwed up but there was nothing he could do about it. What hurt him the most was him not being able to take back anything he said.