34.0

*If you've ever thought about committing suicide or thinking about it for any reason, i highly recommend you read this*

Yoandri's pov;

Im finally out of the hospital. I guess you can say im over everything. All i know is that im glad im alive.

It still hurts. My heart still hearts a little. I guess you can say she was never meant to be mine. Friends is all we can ever be and i accept it.

Part of me has moved on and part of me hasnt. Im not sure if im the only one whos going through this but it still hurts a little bit. I guess i can live being just friends. Its whats best at this point. As long as shes in my life, ill be fine.

All the hurting i was going through is no joke. The doctor said i should go to those group session things but i dont think i need it. Ive come to accept Celine doesnt love me, and thats okay. Im fine with it.

Getting help never hurts but if anyone goes through what im going through because of a broken heart, they shouldnt end up like i did. I feel like everyone should try and ask for help. Even the suicide hotline is very helpful. Something i failed to do.

I dont want others to end up like me. Leaving all of my loved ones in pain. The part i hated the most was seeing them suffer. Please, think twice before you do something. Dont be dumb like me and have everyone in pain. Ask for help. Go to group sessions or talk to your school counselor.

Love is something that comes and goes. Something i failed to understand. Now i do. Love will come when its your time. I guess now just isnt my time. Everyone has their time and everyone is destined to meet the love of their life at some point. My time isnt here yet and Celine isnt the love of my life.

I just wish i had the guts to tell her Perdoname or even bring this up but i just cant. Im leaving everything as it is and leaving it in the past. I dont want to cause anymore problems.

Celine is my best friend. She is only my best friend and she will forever be my best friend no matter what.

___

**The next update is the last one. Ready? Im still thinking about an epilogue tho.