20.0

"Celine open the door, now" Johann said banging on the door.

"Aye chill" Sebastian said grabbing his hand away from the door and as Celine opens the door.

"Yeah i- im gonna call you back" she said as she hung up from her phone call. "What do you need?" she asked nervously.

"Give me your phone" Johann said.

"What? Why? And no" she said.

"Celine just do what he says" Sebastian said.

"Oh so your seriously taking his side? I thought we were still cool after everything" Celine told Sebastian.

"Oh so you know why we're here?" Johann asked Celine.

"I still clearly dont know" Sebastian said.

"No i dont know" Celine said.

"Hey whats tak- oh hi boys" Yocelyn said as she randomly appeared from Celine's house.

"Oh uh hi Yocelyn" Johann said nervously.

"Hi Yocelyn" Sebastian said with a sarcastic smile.

"What are you boys doing here? Wheres Richard and the rest of the boys? Richard said he was gonna come back but its been hours" Yocelyn said.

Johann and Sebstain had a huge problem. They couldnt just tell Yoceyln in front of Celine. Plus she having a baby and she cant afford to be in uncomfortable situations. The boys were trying to think quick but nothing popped into their brain until Johann had an idea.

"Oh yeah me um we're still at Joel's. Richard just sent us to get food and to um check on you. Yeah. Yeah Sebas you should call Richardo to tell him that his nenas are both fine" Johann said as he looked at Sebastian. "You both are fine right?" he asked as he touched Yocelyns belly.

"Yes Johann we're both fine" she said with a laugh.

"Well Sebas lets go call Richardo and get the food. Bye" Johann said.

"Bye boys thanks" Yoceyln said as Celine gave a fake wave knowing they would come back later.

The girls stepped in leaving the boys standing at the door.

"Well this perfectly worked out" Sebastian said.

"Yeah. It did. F*cking Richard could've told me he was here and that he left Yocelyn here" Johann said as they got back in the car

"Now what?" Sebastian asked.

"We go back" Johann said.

___

A/N: I supposedly told myself this was gonna be less than 20 chapters lmfaooo.. things took a turn & now idk how long this book will be but i hope not tht long... This was supposed to be a rlly short book pero oops... i already know how i want this to end & if anyone was wondering there wont be a second book or sequel.. sorry but i feel like having a second book ruins the meaning of it.. & well yeah.. lets see how far we get.