CHAPTER 6 [PART 1] - Up all night

[Harry]

"Its weird eyh, when the oldest of our group cuddles with the youngest one here" Nialls voice breaks the silence as we all seems to let Lou peacefully fell deeper into his sleep. I just smiled. Im afraid I'll wake him if I chuckle or laugh as it will shakes his head that rest peacefully against my chest.

"What do you mean?"  Zayns eyes grew wide " Seriously? Louis the oldest here? Seriously?"

"Hes 18, you bradford bad boi!" Niall laugh as he mentioned Zayns youtube account name that we talked about earlier that night.

"Seriously?!' he shakes again in disbelief.

"I know, right! He surely doesnt act like one" Liam added.

I tried hard not to laugh as even me myself tought he was younger than he actually is. Just look at the way he acted foolishly like a five year old at bootcamp.

"He's just so..Childish!! I thought he is even younger than you Hayrreyh!~" Zayn still cant accept that Louis is the oldest. "And hes so loud."

"Well I never thought he'll be this loud. The first time I met him he seems like a passive and quiete lad. Just like the way I thought about you!" smirking at Zayn."Guess I was totally deceived.Both of you are equally mental!" Liam chuckled at the end of his words and Nialls just turned red from laughing non stop.

"But I know hes more that what he seems" Liams turned into his composed Daddy like self again. But both Zayn and Niall nodded to what Liam just said.

I found my hands stroking Louis's hair while I listened to their conversation that suddenly turns into a slightly serious topic. *he is more than what he seems. I can feel it. I saw him before, when his blue eyes didnt sparkle, filled with something that I cant figure out, and I just can tell theres something on his mind the moment when I saw the way he was trying to hold tears from spilling out from his eyes.

"I just wished that he would share it with me. I want to know what makes him sad. I want to cheer him up.Just like how he cheered everyone around him. The way he seems to light up every room that he's in. I dont know why I felt kind of attahced to Louis. Maybe because I dont have a brother. Or maybe that I heard him whisper "this is what it feels like to have brother" at bootcamp after our tickle fit.Maybe I just want to be his little brother..

But I have four brothers now, Louis even got four little broth:- *ouch

A marshmellow just hit my right eye then I heard Niall laugh. "Oi! what are you smiling at ? What is it that you have there behind your curls eh? Hold your hormones will you mate!" Zayn giggles as he found me startled from the marshmellow that he thrown at me.

"I was just thinking that I have four brothers now" I grinned, again.

Zayn smiled and nodded "yeah, Living as a single child then all of a sudden I got four cool brothers! weird  ones as well" smirking at me.

I cant help but laugh.But I tried to hold it as I saw Louis head wiggled as my chest waved unsteadily as I laugh.

"We were just saying that we better get inside now. We need to sleep too"

"And that you two should get a room 'cause you dont seem to notice a single word we said" Niall continued Zayn's words "We almost thought you tangled your fingers to Louis's hair there for a while till we saw you smiling to yourself" He giggled.

"Need help with Louis? " Liam  stood up and walked towards my seat.

"please" I said. My hands actually felt quite numb there.

Liam Grab Louis by the shoulder and scooped his legs up "I'll take Louis inside, Get some good night sleep Harry, we've been up all night."

[Louis]

*Yawns 'where am I? when did I get inside? Looked outside the window through the cracked of the blinds. its still dark outside.

My hands wondered around the bed. I felt like theres is something missing. Grabbed a pillow and tried to get back to sleep.*something doesnt feel right. Took another pillow and cuddled it. Twist and turned. *still cant sleep. 

I sat on the bed, scratch and messed my hair, then I the event last night reappeared. I remember getting on harry plush seats and just snuggle beside him to sleep.

I lay on my back again smiling as i remember how comfortable it is cuddling with Harry. Maybe because its cold outside. But why cant I sleep now. Its warm and cosy. But i felt like I just wanted to sneaked out from my room and into Harry's room. But what will Harry think if I suddenly get on his bed and snuggle next to him. It would be totally awkward. We just got here. *giggles

Liam was sound asleep on the bed across mine. I guess he carried me last night. He looked tired.

I sat back up, took a deep breath, and tip toed towards the bedroom door and made my way out to the kitchen. I dont think I can sleep. I guess Im just gonna grab some Juice or Milk and just watched any shows on Telly.  If that didnt work, i guess Im just gonna be up all night .