Attention (Fronnie)

"Freddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," a drawn out whine came from purple bunny sitting next to Freddy on the stage. He was currently (and repeatedly) tapping Freddy's shoulder, clearly seeking attention. Freddy glanced over at Bonnie, and couldn't help but smile. 

He reached over and fluffed Bonnie's hair a little bit, prompting squeaks from the bunny. 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Freddy poked Bonnie's cheek, causing his partner's face to turn a few shades redder.

"I don't knowwwwwwwww"

"You little-"

"Freddyyyy,"Bonnie whined again, scooting a little closer to the brunette, who put his arm around the smaller male. 

"Stop being so cute, you're gonna kill me with it," Freddy said, as Bonnie curled closer against him.

"Nuuuu," Bonnie's voice was slightly muffled now due to him having buried his face in the bear's chest.

"Twat," Freddy tried to sound like he was mock-irritated, but by now he was struggling to keep himself from giggling at how adorable Bonnie was being. 

After a few moments of silence, Bonnie shifted his position, to where he was looking Freddy directly in the eye. 

"Heya," the bunny said, smiling.

"Hey"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you~"

"Love you too.... you dork~"