Drunk (Toy Fronnie)

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Teddyyyyyyyy," a slurred voice sung out from the doorway. Teddy, recognizing the voice, looked up, watching the blue haired bunny in front of him.

He had barely taken half a breath, before he almost choked on the sharp scent of alcohol on Clyde's breath.

"He's not even old enough to drink..." Teddy thought, as Clyde giggled and plopped down on the stage next to the bear. He wrapped his arms around Teddy, murmuring unintelligibly.

"Clyde?" Teddy asked, futilely trying to push the smaller male off him.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Somehow, as drunk as he was, he managed to keep his grip on Teddy's shirt.

"Tell me.... how much did you drink?"

"Only like .... 11 cans or.....something. But I'm fiiiiiiine. See?"

Clyde tugged on Teddy's shirt collar, pulling their faces close together. Once he was close enough, he pressed a kiss to the bear's cheek.

Teddy smiled. Clyde was cute even when he was barely able to form a proper sentence.

"You need to sleep, ya know. You'll regret it later if you don't."

"But I'm notttttt tiiiiiiredddddddd," Clyde whined.

"Alright then, no cake for you after you wake up." Teddy said, ruffling the bunny's hair. He knew that Clyde loved cake, and he had even given him a pet nickname after his favorite type.

"But Teddyyyyyyyyyyy," Damn, Clyde was good at being cute to get what he wanted.

Teddy pulled Clyde into his lap, stroking his hair,"Go to sleep, and you get cake, m'kay?"

Clyde's eyelids were starting to droop, but nonetheless, he still tried to resist. After a few minutes, he finally fell asleep. Teddy sighed, and kissed Clyde's forehead. He softly whispered in Clyde's ear.

"Love you, carrot cake~"

----------

Clyde you are 18 what the hell are you doing drinking 11 cans of beer in one sitting, or at all for that matter? XD