Surprise (Toy Freddica)

[Author-chan note: Taylor is Toy Chica.]

--------------

"Taylor. Go to sleep already. You've been in here for, what, the last 9 hours?" Teddy was sticking  his head through the kitchen door. The blonde huffed, crossings her arms. 

"What are you even doing?" Teddy asked, tilting his head to the side.

"It's a secret~"

Teddy raised an eyebrow. Taylor nervously tried to cover up something behind her. 

"You'll  find out, now let me work," she said, walking over and quickly pushing him out the door, shutting it behind him. Taylor turned back to her work; there was the parts and pieces of what was to become a cake, a cake she was making FOR Teddy.

"Nosy bastard," she muttered, but even though she was annoyed by his sudden interruption, she couldn't help but smile. 

"He's too cute, even when he's almost ruining something I'm trying to make as a surprise for him. That idiot." She though, sighing dreamily.

After about another 45 minutes, a knock sounded on the door to the kitchen. 

"Taylor?"

"Taylor, are you STILL in there?"

"Taylor?!?"

Taylor, sighed, pressing her hands against her face. She had just finished the setup- cake, decorations, roses, everything.

"The door's unlocked. Come on in." 

Slowly, the door swung open. Teddy, almost cautiously, peeked inside. Immediately, his eyes lit up, seeing the stuff Taylor had made for him.

"Taylorrrr. You shouldn't have," Teddy said, grinning. 

"But I did."

"Thank yo-" Teddy was cut off mid sentence by Taylor, who had silenced the bear with a kiss. 

After a moment, she pulled away," No. Thank you."

"For?"

"Being mine~"