Drabbles pt 6

Toys (Shadow Fronnie)

When it comes to romance, these two don't mess around. ShaBonnie has a lot of trust in ShaFreddy and does not expect him to take that lightly. Of course, that doesn't mean that they never mess with each other. Joking is joking after all, as long as it's not going too far.

———

Riddle (Fronnie)

There are some times that Freddy still can't figure out why Bonnie ever fell in love with him. Of course the bunny says that there's all kinds of reasons.He just makes Freddy guess what those reasons are.

———

Open (Toy Fronnie)

As outgoing as Clyde is, he is still very similar to ShaBonnie when it comes to romance, namely in trust. He is incredibly loyal, and is not afraid to show it, but if that trust is broken, he won't take it well. Actually, it's gonna end bad. Really, really bad.

———

World (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaFreddy is one of those guys that uses stupid puns to say how much he loves ShaBonnie. He literally picked up a globe and said that the bunny meant the world to him. Point is, ShaBonnie threw the globe at him after that pun. But hey, love is love.

———

Yearn (Fronnie)

Freddy despises all the attention Bonnie gets from girls, and hates to be away from the bunny when they are in public. He's extremely protective.

———

Year (Shadow Fronnie)

Hey, yeah, these two are adults. But you bet your damn ass that doesn't mean they always act like it. I mean, who doesn't need teenage female hormone attitude coming from ShaBonnie? That's always fun. *sarcasm intensifies*

———

New (Toy Fronnie)

Clyde loves shopping. Stuff for himself, for Teddy, just in general- it doesn't matter. Teddy just has to tag along so the bunny doesn't spend all of their money at one time.

———

Hunger (Fronnie)

Chica's not the only one who can cook. And considering that Freddy isn't really a morning person, I think you can guess who is sweet enough to make the bear breakfast in the morning.

———

Formula (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaBonnie has half given up on even attempting planning when it comes to casually spending time with ShaFreddy. That's what happens when you live around so many others. Chaos. Absolute chaos.

———

Willpower (Fronnie)

Bonnie's willingness to forgive Freddy is part of why they remained friends after some events in their childhood. He almost broke, though. The bunny can only handle so much.

———

Mother (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaBonnie is somehow almost like that one person that is the mother  of the group. He spends so much time taking care of everyone else that he sometimes forgets about himself. Then ShaFreddy fusses at him and he relents.

———

Father (Toy Fronnie)

Clyde is so reckless that Teddy is kinda like that one parent or older sibling that has to run around and pick up after their tornado of a relative. Good thing he doesn't mind too much.

———

Heartache (Shadow Fronnie)

As much as ShaBonnie may  lose his temper and lash out at ShaFreddy, he still loves him. The bunny is simply afraid of losing him. Over anything. He almost lost him once, when they were 17, and he's terrified that the same might happen again.

———

Drink (Fronnie)

Freddy will sometimes turn to drinking if he's too stressed out. The bear already stress eats, and alcohol doesn't help much. Bonnie also drinks, but very rarely. He's usuallu having to try to keep Freddy from drinking too much.