Drabbles pt 3

Watch (Shadow Fronnie)

Oftentimes the shadows will simply sit together and watch whatever stupidity and pranking that Plushtrap got most of the other younger animatronics involved with. It's like watching a movie, but with the immature teenagers that's you live with.

———

Flee (Fronnie)

If any situation gets too uncomfortable or stressful for Bonnie, at least Freddy knows he can almost always find the bunny hiding in the storage closet.

———

Alarm (Shadow Fronnie)

It is well known among everyone that ShaBonnie accidentally set the second pizzeria's kitchen on fire, resulting in it almost burning the whole building down. He doesn't like to discuss it, but for some reason ShaFreddy won't let him forget it.

———

Dying (Toy Fronnie)

The toys know they got scrapped at the end of their game. Teddy always tells Clyde  that there's no one else he's rather be with if that were to happen again.

———

Fan (Fronnie)

Freddy hates the number of fangirls that Bonnie has, and the bunny isn't afraid to tell them about that, even if he IS embarrassing Freddy about it in the process.

———

Seek (Shadow Fronnie)

A game of hide and seek can go on for days in the pizzerias, and the shadows have been known to cheat. Usually working  together while doing so. Hide and seek is practically anarchy anyway.

———

Past (Fronnie)

Even though Freddy and Bonnie  both remember what happened to them in the past and how little they used to get along, they don't fight about those little issues anymore. At least most of the time they don't.

———

Short (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaFreddy is probably the only person that can tease ShaBonnie about his height without risking actual death in the process.

———

Reflection (Toy Fronnie)

Teddy sometimes has to literally drag Clyde away from the mirror so he will do something besides play with his makeup for 3 hours in the morning.

———

Coffee (Fronnie)

We already know how Freddy is about coffee, even though Bonnie isn't particularly fond of the stuff.

———

Sun (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaBonnie and ShaFreddy both prefer to do anything they can at night. They are shadows after all. The sun and darkness don't mix all too well.

———

Breathtaking (Toy Fronnie)

Teddy likes how Clyde looks no matter what, but he always is awestruck by how Clyde looks without his makeup on. It's not something the bear gets to see very often.

———

Movie (Fronnie)

Bonnie always fake  argues with Freddy over what movie to watch, but he honestly doesn't care in the end as long as he gets to spend time with the bear.

———

Hands (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaBonnie is very private about romance, and the most ShaFreddy will ever usually get in public is hand holding and maybe a kiss on the cheek.

———

Laugh (Toy Fronnie)

Clyde usually thinks his laugh sounds too girly, but Teddy thinks it's cute.