Drabbles pt 4

Honesty (Fronnie)

Freddy can usually tell when Bonnie's lying to him, but the bunny knows that the brunette hates it, and tries not to as much as possible.

———

Home (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaBonnie doesn't care where he is. As long as he's with ShaFreddy, he may as well be home.

———

Travel (Toy Fronnie)

As much as Clyde would like to go all sorts of places, he'd also really like to just sit at home and play his guitar. Teddy just wants the bunny to make up his mind about it for once.

———

Water (ShaBonnie)

ShaFreddy knows that ShaBonnie hates water when he doesn't want to be around it), except he will mess with the bunny in that way just to see what happens. It doesn't always go well. 

———

Two (Shadow Fronnie)

It has always been two with the pair, even before they were dating. Shabonnie and ShaFreddy literally have known each other since birth, and have been best friends since. They almost  never knew what it was like being alone, except for once. ShaBonnie doesn't like to talk about it though.

———

Wonderful (Toy Fronnie)

As much as he is a disorganized mess most of the time, Clyde somehow manages to surprise Teddy with lots of random gifts. Again, he loves shopping. He buys lots of stuff. The shocking part is that he doesn't lose them AND that he keeps them a secret.

———

Beauty (Toy Fronnie)

Clyde isn't even sure why he wears makeup half of the time. Teddy has said he looks amazing either way. This doesn't exactly help Clyde's indecisiveness on the subject.

———

Blessing (Fronnie)

Freddy doesn't like to admit that his own embarrassment  was part of the reason why he would fight with Bonnie when they were little, but Bonnie sees those times as tests on their friendship, and is just happy that Freddy cared about him that much. He wouldn't go back and change anything.

———

Warm (Shadow Fronnie) 

ShaFreddy knows that ShaBonnie likes fire, but he knows better than to let the bunny anywhere near the stuff without good reason or supervision. Luckily, the bunny usually settles for a good cuddle session in front of a fireplace instead of arguing to be left alone with an open flame.

———

Chocolate (Toy Fronnie)

ShaBonnie isn't the only one with a chocolate addiction, and Teddy knows it. Clyde already has more energy than his older brother anyway. Teddy doesn't hesitate to spoil the bunny on Valentine's Day, however.

———

Blanket (Fronnie)

If you're looking for a  blanket in winter time.  you'll probably have to get Freddy to drag Bonnie out of his nest of them that he created. And that bunny ain't gonna willingly give up his makeshift bed.

———

Stars (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaFreddy knows that ShaBonnie loves astrology, and will often compliment him in ways that are somehow related. 

———

Darkness (Fronnie)

Even though it's usually harder to play, Freddy loves hide and seek in the dark. Bonnie would prefer a little more light, but he knows how Freddy is about it, and would rather not argue.

———

Light (Toy Fronnie)

Like ShaBonnie, Clyde loves bright, glowy sparkly stuff. He also loves things that light up in general. Teddy is like Freddy, he prefers the dark.

———

Simple (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaFreddy just likes to sit and cuddle. Nothing special. Just time with his love. That's all he wants.