Stuck (Fangle)

"Mangle? Mangle?!" Foxy called, searching the pizzeria for the white and pink fox, but she was nowhere to be found," Where are you!?"

The reply that came a few seconds later was so quiet, Foxy almost didn't hear it. He ran in the direction of the sound, almost frantically, looking for her. 

"Foxy! There you are! I've been trying to get you for hours now," Mangle was hanging from the ceiling- this wasn't uncommon for her- but she looked worried, and a bit... like she was in pain?

"Why didn't you just come looking for me?"

"That's the problem. I'm stuck."

"Stuck?"

"Yes."

Mangle motioned behind her with her free hand; the other, he noticed, was tangled in a mess of wires, along with the rest of her body. Foxy's eyes widened. Then he snickered a little, but when Mangle glared at him, he fell silent, thinking.

"How did you even-" he asked, before being cut off by the other fox.

"Long story"

"But I wanna know"

"Later"

"Fine"

"Now help me"

"How?"

"I don't know... do something," Mangle's ears twitched, slightly annoyed.

Foxy walked closer to Mangle, trying to examine where she was trapped, and how much she could move. After a few minutes, he tugged on one of the wires, struggling, but eventually pulling it free from the ceiling. In doing so, he had removed one of the key pieces that was supporting Mangle's weight. She slipped down a little, squeaking as the raw metal scraped against her skin. 

"Careful!"

"Sorry"

Now one of Mangle's legs was free, the other not far behind. Cautiously, she pulled her leg over the wire that was restraining it, so that she was now dangling mostly from her endoskeleton arm and her tail. That was her next priority- Mangle's tail felt like it was being ripped off. Foxy, noticing the current issue, carefully unwound another bunch of wires, allowing Mangle's tail to be freed.

"Owwwwwww" Mangle groaned, as all of her weight was put on her one arm. Foxy yanked at another bundle of wires, but once again almost sent Mangle flying to the floor. He shifted positions, gently reaching around Mangle's waist, in order to help support her weight. Her face turned red as he did so, but she didn't comment. Foxy tugged on the wire bundle again, finally ripping it free from the ceiling. 

Suddenly, Mangle was also free. And she was falling. On top of Foxy. He grunted, having had his lungs half crushed from her weight.

"Mangle?"

"Hm?"

"Can you.... get up? I can't breathe"

"Oh sorry!"

Mangle jumped up suddenly, stepping back a few feet to give Foxy room. He got to his feet, tossing the bits of wire aside. Without warning, Mangle hugged him, pressing her face into his chest. 

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No problem."

Mangle released Foxy, taking half a step back, before reaching up and lightly kissing him on the cheek. Then she ran off, so quickly that it almost appeared like she had simply vanished. Foxy stood there, stunned, unsure of what to do; how to react; if he was dreaming. Then he smiled to himself. 

"No problem," he whispered again.