Drabbles pt 5

Tfw these things are way easier to write than regular oneshots when you have no ideas XD

———

Complicated (Shadow Fronnie)

The easiest description of the shadows' relationship is complicated. Sometimes not even they know why one or the other feels a certain way about certain stuff.

———

Fall (Fronnie)

Bonnie is more likely to make a normal comment about how he loves autumn. Freddy is probably gonna make a cute comment about how he "fell" for Bonnie. Romantic humor, kids. Puns are funny. Don't follow my advice. I have no idea if I'm reliable or not.

———

Blue (Toy Fronnie)

Teddy's favorite color is the same color as his love's bright blue hair. Clyde knows this. He also knows how fashion works. He buys lots of blue stuff. He's a smart boi. I think.

———

Eyes (Shadow Fronnie)

Even though their eyes look practically the same, ShaBonnie claims that ShaFreddy's are much cuter than his own.

———

Sadness (Fronnie)

Freddy knows that the best way to comfort Bonnie when he's upset is cuddling and maybe a little bit of quiet talking. 

———

Brick (Shadow Fronnie)

You better not be flirting with ShaFreddy or you may end up having the nearest brick being pelted at your head by a certain bunny.

———

Style (Toy Fronnie)

Teddy usually relies on Clyde to make good fashion decisions. This doesn't keep him from having his own personal style, however.

———

Fault (Shadow Fronnie)

ShaBonnie tends to blame himself for the murders and everyone else for everything else. ShaFreddy has to usually remind him that he isn't at fault because he didn't do anything. It's not like either of them could have. Unfortunately the bear also gets blamed for a lot of stuff when Shabonnie's upset.

———

Forgiveness (Fronnie)

Bonnie hasn't forgotten the arguments he had with Freddy when they were children. He simply sees no point in bringing up past issues when they aren't needed.

———

Suitcase (Toy Fronnie)

If Teddy had to permanently leave  for some reason, you bet your damn ass that Clyde would somehow figure out how to fit himself into a suitcase to go with the bear. Whether or not Teddy's actually aware that he's doing it. 

———

Dreams (Shadow Fronnie)

The dreamscape is often a scary place for anyone, let alone someone as emotionally messed up as ShaBonnie. Luckily, Shafreddy's there to help him through it.

———

Ocean (Fronnie)

Bonnie has said that he's always wanted to visit the ocean. Freddy has promised that they will eventually, even though he is fully aware that they live in southern Utah. (Hurricane, my dudes. It's where the official books take place.)

———

Purple (Toy Fronnie)

Clyde really likes the color purple, but he knows his brother would be upset if he wore it too often. Teddy on the other hand couldn't give a damn if his own brother  was upset about them wearing the same color.

———

Grace (ShaBonnie)

ShaBonnie is the kind of person who will somehow beat the shit out of you while dancing gracefully. He's fucking amazing at it too. In other words, ShaFreddy has learned not to challenge him to a dance battle.

———

Fire (Fronnie)

Fire makes Bonnie a little bit nervous, but he tries to pretend like it's nothing. Freddy on the other hand wouldn't give a damn  if the whole building was on fire.