Part 4

11:35
Jungkook P.O.V
I was still awake crying my eyes out because of what I did to her. I took my anger out on her for no reason. It's not her fault Sunmi cheated on me. The look on her face keeps running through my mind and made me cry harder and louder. I lived by my self so no one could hear me or see me crying like a baby. I had to apologize to her, but she probably won't come close to me now. I'm such an asshole. I managed to scare away the only girl I loved. I never loved any of those other girls I was with. They all dated me so they could tell their friends they had a boyfriend. I doubt Y/N would be like that. That's why I love her.

---
4:30 am
Y/N P.O.V
I woke up because I had to use the bathroom room. I went to the bathroom and handled my business and was about to go back to bed. Until I heard knocking on the front door.
Y/N: Who would come by at a time like this?
Yoongi popped up behind you and put a finger to his lips signaling me to be quite. We both walked down the steps, me holding on to the back of his shirt and him in front of me with a baseball bat. When we got to the door he signaled me to answer it while he hid behind he door with the bat ready to swing. I slowly opened the door only to see

J-hope
He was standing there with a black eye and cuts all over his face. I gave Yoongi the signal that it was safe and grabbed J-hopes arm and drug him inside.

Y/N: What happened Hobi

J-hope: Me and my dad got in a fight. He was drunk and he started beating my mom. I punched him a few times and then he threw me against the door and did this. Then he left. My mom told me to go somewhere safe and your house is the first place I thought of.

Yoongi: That piece of shit

Y/N: Yoongi! Be quite and go get the first aid kit.

Hobi: Thank you so much Y/N. Im sorry for waking you up bit I couldn't stay there. A tear rolled down his cheek as he remembered what happened. I wiped it off and told him
Its ok. You helped me when I was in a bad situation and now I'm returning the favor. That's what friends are for. Now stop crying before I start crying. He smiled at me and stopped crying. Yoongi walked back in the kitchen with the first aid kit.
Yoongi: I got th- before he could finish his sentence his arm hit a metal bowl, which caused it to fall on the floor with a loud clang. We were trying to be quite so our mom didn't wake up. But that plan was ruined when that bowl fell.
As soon as it hit the floor we heard footsteps. It was our mom running down the stairs.
Y/M/N: WHO THE HELLS THERE

Y/N: your children
She came in the kitchen with a tiny hand gun and she looked like a crazy person. All of us started laughing at her.
Y/M/N: Oh my god....Y/N you scared me. What are two doing up this early
She then noticed J-hope
Y/M/N: And who is this

Y/N: Hoseok. The friend I told you about earlier.

Y/M/N:Why is he here. And why does he look like that.

Y/N: Mom! That's not nice. And its a long story. He's here because he needs to be safe. His dad's dangerous

Y/M/N: Oh my. I'm sorry for being rude Hoseok. You stay here as long as you need to. We're all family here.

Hobi: Thank Mrs. Min. I'll do whatever I can to make up for me staying here.

Yoongi & Y/N: Awwww

4:50 am
I get Hobi bandaged up and give him a bowl of Ramen.
Y/N: Im sorry about my mom. She can be a little overprotective.

Hobi: Its fine. I see where you get your looks from. You look just like her