Part 6

I walked to the back of the school with my legs trembling and my heart racing. Once I got to the location I didn't see anyone anywhere. Maybe it was a wild goose chase. I turned around to leave and I came face to chest with the one person I didn't want to see. The one who I still feared even after he apologized. The one who made me cry. Yep. It was Jungkook. He had a devilish grin on his face. He pushed me against the brick wall of the school. I hit my back really hard and winced in pain. He never took his eyes off of me.

Jungkook: It should've been me Y/N.

Y/N: Let go of me you creep
I kicked him in his lower abdomen and he hunched over in pain. I started running but I didn't get far. He grabbed me and threw me on the ground. I landed on my palms and lower back.
Jungkook: You never learn do you

Y/N: Why me? Why are you doing this to me.

Jungkook: Because you did this to me. He touches the hickeys on my neck and I jerk back because they are still tender.
Jungkook: Why do you love him? I'd give you much more than him Y/N. But yet your too stupid to realize that aren't you.

Y/N: Im gonna ask all your ex girlfriends if that's true. It's not. That's why they left you. I practically scream at him.

Jungkook: Tsk Tsk Tsk. Bad choice of words Sweetheart.
He grabbed me by the neck and yanked me up off the ground. He threw me against the brick wall and made me hit my head really hard. I started to feel really dizzy. I started crying. He came over to me and wiped the tears away.

Jungkook: No need to cry baby, it'll all be over soon.
I screamed as loud as I could to get anybodys attention. It regreted that decision when I felt his hands wrap around my throat and put pressure on it. 

Jungkook: The more you scream the sooner you die.

Suddenly the pressure around my neck disappeared. And so did Jungkook. When I looked to see what happened I saw my brother hovering over Jungkook, screaming at him. Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug. As soon as smelled the person I knew it was him. It was the one who comforted me when I was sad. The one I made out with in the janitors closet. The one I loved. J-hope. I soon heard the sound of someone getting punched and kicked. I couldn't see because J-hope wouldn't let me turn my head to see what was happening. I kept my face burrowed in his chest waiting for it all to end.
It stopped after a few minutes. J-hope let me go and I ran over to my brother who was covered in blood, and hugged him. I hugged him like today was the last day I would see him for the rest of my life. I looked at his face, it was very dirty and he little cuts and bruises all over it. I finally realized what had just happened. He saved me from getting killed. I would have died if it wasn't for him. I started crying again and hugged him even tighter.
--
All 7 of us walked back to my house. The incident happened 10 minutes before school ended so we all left together. I helped Yoongi walk home because it turns out his injuries were more serious than I first thought.
-- When we got home Yoongi went and layed down on the couch. He has bruises,cuts, and a twisted ankle. He twisted it when he was beating the shit out of Jungkook. The last thing I saw before I left school was Jungkooks body sprawled out behind the school. He was still breathing. But he looked horrible. And for the first time in life, I didn't care. Jin bandaged Yoongi while the rest of them were in the kitchen helping J-hope bandage me. I had cuts all over my tiny body. I had them on my hands, legs, arms,face, and back. The only person I was going to let bandage my back was either my brother or my boyfreind. And my brother is in no condition to move, so J-hope it is.

Y/N: J-hope can you help me for a second.

J-hope: Sure. What's wrong.
I got closer to him so only the could hear me.