Part 11

10:30
Y/N P.O.V

We all finished the movie and went to our bedrooms. I had to take a bath before I went to bed. I was brushing my teeth when the lights went off.

Y/N: Yahh! What happened to the power.Yoongi-ah!!
I heard the door open but couldn't see anyone because it was pitch black.
*Play audio
Y/N: Yoongi....Is that you.
No one said anything.
Y/N: This is isn't funny anymore guys.
I felt hands grab my waist and turn me around to face the unknown presence. I still couldn't see who it was but I was guessing it was Hobi. I felt someones breath on my neck.
Hobi: You look so sexy with that towel on. We need to continue what we started earlier.

Y/N: O-oppa wha-
He held his finger to my lips to shush me.
Hobi: Shh. You talk too much. Just be quite and enjoy.
One of my hands was behind his neck and the other was holding the towel I was wearing. He pushed me up against the wall.He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, which caused my towel to slip down to right above my chest area. He stepped back a little to let the towel fall down. It fell to the floor and he pushed his body back against mine. He started licking my neck. I bit my lip to try and hold in my moans. He bit my earlobe and whispered in my ear.
Hobi: Im gonna make you mine tonight.

Y/N: Oppa!!
He kissed me with lust and ecstasy. I took off his shirt and he slid his pants and boxers down. He grabbed my waist tighter and entered. I screamed out in pain because it was my first time, but the pain soon turned to pleasure. I dug my nails into his back and scratched it. I'm pretty sure it left marks on him. He kissed and sucked on my neck. He kept saying " I love you" in my ear.After a while we both finished and he released on my stomach. He grabbed the towel from earlier and cleaned us both off. I was there laying on the bathroom counter,sweaty and out of breath. We sort of navigated our way onto the counter at some point. I didn't really have the ability to walk at this point so he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He covered me up with my blanket and got beside me. I had my back turned to him.
Hobi: I love you so much Y/N

Y/N: I love you too oppa.
Stop audio
He kissed my cheek and I turned around to face him. He pulled me even closer to him and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Jungkook P.O.V
I climed back down the ladder that was placed right outside her bathroom window. I felt so much anger and pain after seeing all of that. He hurt my beautiful angel. I was supposed to be her first time, not him. I was supposed be laying in her bed holding her close to my chest. He's taken everything away from me. Now I'm gonna take him away. Forever.

9:30
The next morning
Y/N: P.O.V

I woke up in J-hopes arms. We were both still naked from last night. I started to remember scenes from last night. I loved my boyfriend so much. I was staring at him while he slept. His face was so beautiful. He looked like a pure angel.
Hobi: Do you like what you see, beautiful.
I blushed in embarrassment as I tried to get up. He pulled me back down and hugged me tighter than before.
Hobi: Don't be embarrassed. I do the same thing.

Y/N: Oh. Wai-
He got up and put on his clothes from yesterday. He then ran out of the room laughing.
Y/N: I love him, but he can be so weird.
I put on some comfortable clothes and walked downstairs.
Y/N: Hey guys.
I noticed my mom was home.
Y/N: Mommy!

Y/M/N:  Hi sweetie. Are you ready for breakfast.

Y/N:  Yes I am.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of bacon and eggs and went to sit on the couch. There were no more seats so I was gonna sit on the floor until someone pulled me in their lap.
Hobi: You deserve to sit here after last night.
He said that to where only I could hear. I gave him a peck on the lips and ate my breakfast as I watched TV. When I was finished I got up and helped my mom with the dishes. Since it was Saturday I wanted to do something with my mom on her day off.
Y/N: Hey mom, do you want to go to the mall today.

Y/M/N: How about we all go. The boys have been cramped in the house for two weeks. I'm sure they'd like to get of the house too.

Y/N: Great idea mom.
I went into the living room and asked the guys if they wanted to go. They all said yes. Me and Hobi went upstairs to get dressed. I wore this

And I wore this coat

When I got back downstairs I heard a knock on the front door

When I got back downstairs I heard a knock on the front door. I went to answer it and no one was there. I looked down at my feet and there was a piece of paper on the porch. I picked it up and read. My whole body went num.
I'm coming for you my beautiful angel. You just wait. I'll come find you and finally collect what's mine.

I then heard a car screech off in the distance.I ran back inside and screamed my mom's name. She came running from downstairs.
Y/M/N: Honey what happened. Whats wrong.
I heard a bunch of footsteps running downstairs. I fell to the floor and started crying. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and hug me.
Hobi: Baby what's wrong. Are you ok. Why are you crying.
I muffled my head in his chest and scream-cried.
Y/N: Its h-him. HIM!!
I held onto Hobi tighter and continued crying my eyes out. My mom picked up the note off the floor and read it out loud. It got really quite and serious when she finished. The only sound in the room was my crying. Soon everyone was on the floor surrounding me, waiting for me to calm down. I was now horrified to even live my own life anymore.