Part 5

Jungkook P.O.V
My so called "girlfriend" Sunmi was attempting to apologize to me about last night and how she cheated on me with guy named Dean. Her way of apologizing was a make out session. I didn't believe her for shit. She was the one that was enjoying this. But then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. The one I made cry. The one who I truly love.
Y/N. She was standing there staring at me like a deer in headlights. I yanked Sunmi off of me and walked towards Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V
He was coming straight towards me and I was stuck there. My feet acted like they were glued to the floor. Suddenly J-hope popped up behind me and snaked his arm over my shoulders. Jungkook came closer and closer until he saw J-hope.
Jungkook: Hi guys. Can I speak to Y/N for a second.

J-hope: Yeah go ahead

Jungkook: I meant speak to her alone

J-hope: No can do. You either talk to her here or don't talk to her at all.

Jungkook: Since when do you make choices for her

J-hope: I don't, I'm just telling you what she's to scared to say because of what you did to her.

Jungkook: Well that's what I want to talk to you about. Im so truly sorry Y/N. I shouldn't have done that to you. It wasn't your fault. I stayed up all night last night crying because I hurt you. Will you please forgive me.

Y/N: Yeah. Sure I forgive you.

Jungkook: Thank you so much. I'll never hurt you again. I promise.
He turned around to go back where he came from and he saw his girlfriend kissing another guy. He didn't say anything. He just walked off down the steps. Sunmi ran after him and was calling his name.

Y/N: Thank you so much for what you did.

J-hope: Anything for you my love.

Y/N: Aww. I have a question for you

J-hope: Whats wrong.

Y/N:What are we

J-hope: Well I know what I want us to be but I don't think I have the right answer.

Y/N: What do you want us to be. Because I think me and you want the same thing.

J-hope: I want us to be Boyfriend and girlfriend.

Y/N: Me too

J-hope: Then it's settled. We are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend

Y/N: Woo hoo. I'm so happy that I have someone that cares about me.

J-hope: You know what?

Y/N: What

J-hope: Its only 7:15 and classes start at 7:45 . So you know what that means.

Y/N: We have 30 minutes to ourselves.

J-hope: Bingo

Y/N: I know what I want to do. Are you ready

J-hope: Ready for what

Y/N: You'll see.
I grabbed his hand and walked him to a room that said maintenance and pushed him inside.
*Play audio*
J-hope: What are we doing here.
It was dark so he couldn't see me. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. I grabbed his neck and he slid his hands down to the hem of my skirt.

He kissed me rougher and picked me up without breaking the kiss. He sat me on the desk and bit my bottom lip which made me gasp and he took the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. He opened my legs to where he could stand in-between them.