Part 10

3:30 pm. Two weeks later

Jungkook P.O.V

I'm still trapped here. Still trapped in the fucking mental ward. I've been locked in the maximum security wing. My dad's a really good lawyer in L.A. He's gonna come and get me out hopefully. I will get out of here one day and I will find her. All I want right now is her body in my arms. I'll do anything to make that happen. ANYTHING.

Y/N P.O.V

It was our first day back to school after our vacation. It was the middle of fall right now and to be honest it's hella cold outside. I wore a dress to school today.

 I wore a dress to school today

I regret that decision. I forgot to bring a coat and Hobi let me borrow his jacket. It smelled just like him. It still had the warmth of his body which made me feel better about what happened. My scrapes and bruises were almost healed now. The guys came over every morning to walk me to school. Hobi still lives with me. He goes to his Mom's house once a week. He doesn't feel safe at his house anymore. His parents were in the middle of getting a divorce. I've never met his mom, but only because Hobi doesn't think now is the right time. I respect his decision and will wait until the time is right for him.

4:30 pm

Jungkook P.O.V

The guards gave us an hour of time to walk around outside. While everyone else was talking to each other. I was planning an escape. Yesterday I found a hole in one of four guard walls. It wasn't quite big enough for me to fit through, but with a few punches to the wall I could get through and go right back to HER.

---

5:00 pm

My dad was supposed to come by in a few minutes to bail me out of this hell hole. As soon as I knew It I was called to the managers office.

Manager: Hello Mr. Jeon

Dad: Hello sir. I'm here to get my son out on parole. I give you my word that he won't be of any more trouble to the law.

Jungkook: Yes sir, I promise. You'll never see me anymore.

Manager: Ok. I believe you. Do you understand the rules of your release.

Jungkook: Yes sir.

Manager: Ok. Great. All of your things have been packed. There in the lobby when you leave.

All I could think about was Y/N. I wanted to touch her again. I wanted to leave my mark on her soft, porcelain skin. I was gonna see her again. Even if it was the last seconds of my life. I walked out of the parking lot and took a deep breath. I was on a mission. Take back what's mine.

7:00 pm

Y/N P.O.V

We all got home at about 5:15. We went to get Ice cream after school before the shop closed. I went to my room to study while all the others paired up for study sessions. After a while I heard a knock on my door and Hobi came in with his books for chemistry.