Part 1

(A/N)
Min Y/N : 17
Min Yoongi: 18
Jungkook: 18
Y/M/N your mom's name

Y/N P.O.V
5:37

Your alarm rang in your ear signaling a new day. But not just any day, the day your whole life changed. The day you been dreading for the past week. Your first day at your new high school.

You rolled off of the bed and began preparing yourself for the day. You wore this

6:30I walked down the stairs to to eat breakfast with my mom and my brother

6:30
I walked down the stairs to to eat breakfast with my mom and my brother. My brothers name was Min Yoongi. He was transfered the same school as me after our mom's business moved all the way from California to Seoul. She was always busy and almost never home, but she loved us dearly.

As I reached the bottom of the steps I saw my brother and mom already waiting for me. I sat down and told them both good morning.
Y/M/N: Hey Yoongi, I won't be home until 11:00 tonight so I want you to look after your sister for me.

Y/N: Mom I'm 17, I don't think I need a babysitter.

Y/M/N: Well with you being yourself you do

I'm gonna admit it, I'm not the most responsible person in the world. But I still don't think I need a babysitter
---
6:55
After I finished breakfast I grabbed my phone and and started my walk to school. Yoongi was behind me on his phone, as always. So I decided to make him mad. I turned around and stopped right in front of him grabbed his phone and ran for dear life. I heard Yoongi curse under his breath because he was to tired after running the rest of the way to school. After we got to the front gates of the school I waited for him to catch up and gave him his phone back.
Yoongi- Never(breathing heavy) do that again.
I laughed and walked into the school building.
7:15
Once I got in the building I went straight to the office to get my class schedule. Once I got there I saw a middle aged woman at the front desk on the phone.I said"Excuse me miss, but I'm here to get my schedule."
She was clearly annoyed that she had to get off the phone and said" name"
Y/N: Min Y/N
She typed in a few things on her computer and then handed me a copy of my schedule.
Y/N: Thank you
She went back to talking on the phone without replying
Y/N in your head:Well remind me never to ask you for anything else

I was confused as hell considering it was a new school and every thing. Everyone pushing to get to there friends and not to mention I almost fell on my ass after some dude came bustling thought the hall like a bull. I was looking for my locker number and was having a difficult time until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder

 I was looking for my locker number and was having a difficult time until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder

Random guy: Hi you look a little lost, and I don't think I've seen you around before. My name's Hoseok, but call me J-hope.

Y/N: Hi I'm Y/N and today's my first day here and I'm trying find my locker. Can you please help me
Ihand him my class schedule which also had my locker number on it to him.
J-hope: Oh your on the wrong floor. Your lockers upstairs. And its right beside mine. I need to go up there anyway, follow me.
7:25
I follow J-hope to the next floor and finally find my locker. I enter the code and shove all my books in my locker. Classes start at 7:45 so I have a few extra minutes.I close my locker and turn to J-hope.
Y/N:So what class do you have next?

J-hope: The same as you.

Y/N: Wait how-

J-hope: I looked at your class list when you gave me the paper dummy! he said with a cute little smile on his face
Y/N: Oh yeah.... right. I forgot about that. I look down to the floor out of embarrassment. All he did was laugh at my expense.I turned my head to avoid making eye contact with J-hope, but then I realized that was a big mistake. I made eye contact with a tall guy with brown eyes and brown hair, and he was staring me down like a hawk. He was on the other side of the hall talking to some girl. I thought he was very handsome and I started blushing. I looked away but I could still feel his gaze peircing into the back of my head.

 I looked away but I  could still feel his gaze peircing into the back of my head

J-hope: Y/N....Y/N.. hello
I snap out of it and give him a slight smile
J-hope: What's wrong Y/N

Y/N: Nothing. Let's get to class.
Me and J-hope walk to our math class together, but I still couldn't shake the feeling of that dude stating at me.

Jungkook P.O.V (in his mind)
I locked eyes with one of the most beautiful creatures I had ever seen. She had beautiful skin, hair, eyes, and a hot body. I can tell she got embarrassed because she started blushing. She was so cute when she blushed. I want to know more about her. And I'll do anything to get to know her. ANYTHING.

(A/N: hi guys this is my first fanfiction and I really would like to hear your opinion on it. I know this part was pretty short but they will get longer.I will try to update frequently. I haven't really thought out the whole story line yet but I'm getting there. Thanks for taking time to read this.❤️❤️❤️