Chapter 6

Jess's pov

I woke up to Karlie feeling all up on mt how tf ugh she knew where my spare key was i should not have showed her yesterday since i forgot my keys yesterday whenever i had to come get clothes to change to go to Maci's dinner. Karlie went to take a dip in my hot tub while i showered.. i texted Maci 

From: That Annoying Kid Jess/  Hey how'd you enjoy that dinner last night i mean it would've been better if you would have come home with me.... just saying

To: that annoying kid Jess From: that hot girl Maci/ You little flirt right there in front of Karlie and Derek but i can't say i didn't enjoy having the soft baby hands of Jess Lockwood on my thigh all night.  

From: That Annoying Kid Jess: To: that hot girl Maci: heyyy what can i say i flirt with the people i want and i don't want Karlie i just got with her and i was trying to break off you and Derek like i just want you......

To: that annoying kid Jess From: that hot girl Maci/ lol just so you know i fucked Derek last night and all i could think about was you 

From: that annoying kid Jess To: that hot girl Maci/ figures i am hotter and better than him at bull riding and at being hotter than him. 

To: that annoying kid Jess From:that hot girl Maci/ idk bout that but come hang with all of us tonight after the event and nice name for me i think Maci is just good enough 

later on..........

Derek's pov 

Cooper, Jess, and I were in the back of tonight's event we were just talking ans soon joined by Maci, Kait, Mack, and Karlie i saw Jess checking Maci out the whole time we were talking and I was done i didn't want to loose a friend over this i get it he liked her i kinds took his chances away not that he had any anyways Maci and I are very happy together and he was not going to change that i smiled at Maci and came over and sat on my lap i told her how cute she looked and she said thanks and that she loved me so much i loved her so much to she gave me a kiss and i said now im about to go out here and win bc you're here.  I drew Bruiser for my first bull damn he will be hard to get by but i want to get out there and do my best to show Maci that i am better than Jess tonight i was going to lay it all on the line here we i go i said to myself as i lowered down onto Bruiser and got my rope around him i thought in my head i have to stay on i have to i nodded my head and they opened the gate Bruiser went to the left i held on and stayed on the 8 seconds i celebrated with a score of 90.25 hell yeah i screamed as i walked back Maci ran up to me and whispered in my ear good job just wait until you see the present you're getting later and walked away i followed her back to the locker room and sat there waiting to find out if i was going to be the winner of round one and i was Jess bucked off and Cooper scored a 89 coming in second. I found them both and said good job and they said the same back Maci and I walked out hand in hand and once we got back to our trailer she gave me the "present" and man was it one i liked..... 

Text message from: that annoying kid Jess// don't forget about me when you and Derek get married

Maci's pov

i just ignored him i was done i just wanted Derek......... or so i thought