The Showdown

(F/N)'s POV-

Yang: "What was THAT!?!?"

(F/N): "what? how I kicked cardin's ass"

Jaune: "No... We're asking why you were glowing green"

Ruby: "Wait... Pyrrha, didn't you say he unlocked his aura?"

Pyrrha: "yes... He did"

Weiss: "wait, he unlocked his aura... Then what is his semblance?"

(F/N): "aura... Semblance... What are you talking about?"

Ren: "your aura is the manifestation of your soul... And it looks like you've got a lot of it"

Ruby: "a semblance is like... Take mine for example my semblance is speed-"

It took about five minutes of explaining to tell me what all this is and surprisingly it's pretty simple and confusing sometimes

Yang: "you get it now?"

(F/N): "yeah... I understand"

Blake: "so... Why did you do it?"

I cocked my head to the side in confusion

Blake: "why did you want to help her?"

(F/N): "you mean why stepped up for her?"

Blake: "yeah"

(F/N): "look... I've seen too much of that crap go on in my world and I can't stand it I nearly kill anyone I see who does it. The thing about my world is... Racism is a major thing that is unavoidable. No matter how many times we try to suppress it it just keeps coming back"

They all just stared at you a bit surprised especially team JNPR since you forgot that you only told team RWBY your backstory.

(F/N): "Hay Ruby"

Ruby: "yes"

(F/N): "Can you explain my backstory, please?"

Ruby: "Sure"

It took about 5 minutes of explaining my background and they finally understand

Pyrrha: "Ok, I get it"

Then the PA comes on and it was Ozpin

PA Ozpin- "Would team RWBY_ come to my office please and thank you"

(F/N): "Well I guess we have to go, see you later guys"

Team RWBY said their goodbyes to team JNPR and we headed to Ozpin's office. It took a minute to get there due to how big the school was. The elevator doors open and we walked out. As always, he was sitting in his chair drinking his neverending cup of coffee.

(F/N): "you needed us, sir?

I said while saluting and the others just sitting there and looking at Ozpin waiting for an answer.

Ozpin: "no need to always keep doing that mr. (L/N)"

(F/N): "I'd rather keep doing it... Anyways so what did you need us here for?"

Ozpin: "I just got reports of this massive grey vehicle going around Vail and I need all of you to go check it out."

(F/N): "where's the location of it?"

Ozpin: "the last known location of this vehicle is at the docks in downtown Vale."

(F/N): "Rodger that, team let's move"

The rest of Team Ruby just simply not their heads and followed you out into the elevator

Time skip 20 minutes-