Ch.1

Minseok laughed loudly with his friends as they are their lunch. Minseok was having a great day. And he hoped it would stay that way. Baekhyun and Luhan were being their normal happy and diva selves and Kyungsoo's face in a book but still joking with the group. Sehun was day dreaming about Luhan. Tao and Yifan had their lips Locked. Jongin sat in silence on his phone. Junmyeon and Yixing goofing around while Junmyeon held Yixing. Chanyeol messing with Baekhyun. And Minseok, sitting on the end of the table feeling as happy as can be. But his happiness didn't last long.

"Minseok! Kim Minseok!?" The principle shouted in a worried tone as she ran into the cafeteria

The whole cafeteria went quiet and Minseok just stared at she got closer.

"Minseok, there's been an accident"

Minseok dropped his plastic spoon and his phone staring at the woman with wide eyes.

"Wh-What?" Minseok stuttered out

"Minseok, your parents...."

"A-Are they okay?"

"Minseok come with me"

Minseok was up and out of the cafitera before you could say the word hi. He raced to the office and saw a police officer.

"Take me to them" Minseok said breathing heavily

At The Hospital

Minseok ran to the room they said his mother was in and he stared at her. Tears streamed down his face as he walked to the bed.

"Mom?"

"M-Minseok, oh my sweet baby" She whispered as Minseok sat beside her

"Wh-Where is dad? Wait no where is Juyeon?"

"Kim Minseok?" A doctor asked before his mother could answer

"Yes?"

"May I speak with you?"

Minseok glanced at his mother and then stood up. He stepped out of the room.

"Your father and sister they.....They didn't make it"

Minseok's heart stopped. His sister was only 13. Juyeon deserved to live. Minseok's knees buckled and he hit the floor. He pressed his back against the wall and sobbed. What about getting to walk the isle with his father? He knew Minseok was gay. They all did. What about seeing Juyeon graduate?

"I'm so sorry for your loss" The doctor said in a hushed voice as he walked away.

Minseok felt his whole world crumble to pieces as the information truely sunk in. How was he going to live without them?

Wahhh unexpected right??? Bboom I hope you enjoy my fluffy penguins💞