Ch.14

Minseok's face was beyond red as Jongdae held him against the wall.

"J-Jongdae"

"Yes?"

"I Um I'm scared"

"It's okay I'll take care of you" Jongdae smiled

Minseok didn't say anything. He just pressed his lips against Jongdae's. Jongdae grabbed the back of Minseok's head deepening the kiss. Minseok opened his mouth letting Jongdae's tongue explore. Minseok let out a breathy moan as Jongdae fumbled with his button up.

They pulled apart Jongdae Pulling Minseok's shirt over his head. He did the same to himself as they made their way to the bed.

Minseok's back hit the bed and Jongdae leaned down to press kisses on his neck. Jongdae sucked dark marks onto Minseok's neck making him gasp in pleasure. Jongdae smirked as he rubbed himself against Minseok.

"C'mon baby, tell me what you want" Jongdae growled on Minseok's ear

"I-I want you to pound into me....So hard.....so rough I-I want it. I want you" Minseok panted

"How bad?"

Minseok pushed Jongdae off of him and got to his knees. Minseok fumbled with Jongdae's skinny jeans nervously. He finally got the button undone and tugged Jongdae's jeans down. He looked up with begging eyes and pulled Jongdae's boxers down when he nodded on confirmation. Minseok felt his heart beat pick up when he wrapped his mouth around Jongdae's standing hard on and his hand on what he couldn't fit in his mouth. When Jongdae let out a satisfactory moan Minseok felt confidence swell up in him.

"Ugh Minseok~" Jongdae groaned gripping Minseok's hair

Minseok gagged as he tried to push more of Jongdae in his mouth.

"You can only take so much ah don't push yourself" Jongdae groaned

Minseok pulled away and got to his feet. Jongdae smirked pulling Minseok down onto the bed.

"Looks like birthday boy has some experience"

"I-I don't" Minseok whispered as Jongdae stripped him of his Jeans and boxers.

Jongdae smirked tapping three fingers on Minseok's bottom lip. Minseok opened his mouth and began sucking on Jongdae's warm fingers.

"Mmh god your mouth does wonders"Jongdae hummed

Minseok sucked on Jongdaes fingers until they were wet enough and Jongdae had to forcefully pull them out of Minseok's mouth. Jongdae gave Minseok no warning and slid two fingers in. Minseok arched his back clean off the bed letting out a gasp as Jongdae curled his fingers.

"O-Oh fuck"

"Want more?"

Minseok nodded vigorously as he was unable to speak. Jongdae pulled his fingers out positioning himself at Minseok's hole. He thrusted in roughly letting out a grunt. Minseok let out a scream of pleasure gripping the sheets.

"UH FUCK JONGDAE"Minseok screamed

*knock knock*

"YO Guys my parents aren't going enjoy the cum stains!" They heard Yifan's yell

"HEY KEEP IT SAFE" Tao screamed

Minseok blushed a deep red letting out another moan. Jongdae groaned gripping Minseok's hips. He thrusted roughly making Minseok scream cumming. Jongdae came soon after and pulled out.

"Yah! Did you hear me!?" Yifan yelled

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE GUYS GO AWAY!"Minseok screamed his voice cracking