Ch.2

Two Months Later

Minseok had been out of school Ever since the incident. They had the funeral last week and Minseok was suffering. He refused to eat. He refused to sleep. He just layer in bed all day.

"Minseok, Listen I know it's hard but you need to go back to school. You can go tomorrow." His mother's soft filled his ears

"Yeah" Minseok rolled over to face the wall

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah"

His door opened and Minseok still layed in his position as his mother sat on the edge of the bed.

"You've been too quiet. I know it hurts, it does but please at least talk to me. I miss them as much as you do and it hurts that you won't even talk"

Minseok sat up and hugged his mother tightly. He cried as she wrapped her arms around him.

"It'll all be okay. Better days will come. Now, will you eat?"

Minseok sniffled and nodded. He layed back on his bed as his mother stood up.

"I'll make some soup, you get some sleep tonight okay?"

"Yes mom" he nodded

The Next Day

Minseok nervously sat on the bus. His headphones in and playing calm music for this rainy day. When the bus stopped Minseok waited for everyone else to get off before himself. He slowly walked into the school noticing people's stares. Minseok had stopped his music and listened to the whispers.

"H-He's back"

"He's so pale"

"And skinny"

"His sister and father died. He's probably really depressed"

Minseok closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his classroom door and took his headphones out. Everyone went silent and turned to him. He found his old seat and stared at it before sitting.

"Minseok?" He heard Baekhyun's voice

Minseok looked over and Baekhyun smiled softly. Minseok immediately looked away as he felt tears forming.

"M-Minseok?" Baekhyun  whispered

"Don't t-talk to me" Minseok sniffled

Baekhyun stared at him in shock before turning to face the front.

"Okay class, work on your assignments from yesterday while I help Minseok" the teacher spoke walking over to said boy