Ch.12

Two Weeks Later

Jongdae held Minseok's hand tightly as they walked towards the lunchroom. Ever since Minseok's first day back he hadn't eaten in the lunchroom. But now Minseok was ready. He was also ready to face his friends. He smiled a lot now. Thanks to Jongdae everyday was a good day. Minseok hadn't cut anymore. He wasn't crying as much and he was thinking positive about his sister and father.

"It'll be okay" Jongdae smiled opening the door for him

Minseok dropped Jongdae's hand and began to walk. Jongdae caught up and grabbed his hand tightly. Minseok stared at their connected hands for a moment.

"I-is it okay?" He asked

"You're mine Minseok. People should know that" Jongdae smiled

They reached the table and everyone's eyes turned to Minseok and Jongdae.

"What's new?" Minseok smiled nervously

Every one smiled and made room for the couple. They spent their lunch chatting about what was new within the group. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were dating now. Along with Sehun and Luhan. Junmyeon and Yixing took a trip to China over the weekend so Junmyeon could meet Yixing's parents. Jongin and Kyungsoo were Theo normal selves but were slowly getting closer to eachother. And Yifan and Tao were still just as close.

"So what about you Minseok?" Luhan asked

Everyone shifted their attention to the black haired boy.

"Well...I'm finally happy again. Thanks to Jongdae I'm myself again. But Jongdae and I....We've grown closer than friends. He's really special to me. He was the key to my happiness." Minseok spoke with a blush

Jongdae smiled softly wrapping his arm around Minseok's waist.

"I love you Too" Jongdae chuckled softly