Ch.17

Minseok let out a soft moan as Jongdae fingered him. Jongdae pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets. Minseok crawled onto Jongdae's lap and slid down on Jongdae's cock. Minseok let out a hushed moan throwing his head back.

"Uh Jongdae"

Minseok began to bounce moaning loudly. Jongdae pulled Minseok into a deep kiss to hush his moans.

"Boys, I'm going to bed are you staying the night Jongdae?" Minseok's mother questioned from the other side of the door

Jongdae smacked a hand over Minseok's mouth before speaking.

"U-Um yeah!"

"Alright see you in the morning!"

Jongdae dropped his hand and thrusted up. Minseok came with a muffled moan and Jongdae groaned gripping Minseok's hips. Jongdae came soon after and Minseok stood up. He panted as he collapsed on his bed.

"Let's get into the shower" Jongdae smiled standing up

Minseok whined feeling Jongdae's arms wrapping around him. Jongdae carried him into the bathroom and set him on the toilet.

"We have school in the morning we can't just not take a shower" Jongdae chuckled

The Next Morning

Jongdae woke up to the soft voice of Minseok's mother. Jongdae's eyes slowly opened and he looked over at Minseok's mom.

"Oh, I'm sorry for waking you up" Minseok's mother apologized

Jongdae groggily looked around the room then at himself. His eyes widened when he realized Minseok's mother could clearly see both him and Minseok were naked. The sheet was almost fully covering Minseok but on Jongdae it only covered from his crotch to his mid thigh. He sat up pulling the sheet over his body. His fingers frantically running through his hair as his eyes searched for any hint of his clothes.

"Oh don't worry about it. You two have about half an hour until you need to got to school. Your clothes are getting washed next time don't be so loud"

Jongdae's face became red as Minseok's mother walked out of the room. Minseok whined rolling over to face Jongdae. Jongdae shook him awake still blushing.

"W-What's wrong?"

"Y-Your mom was in here and she saw us" Jongdae blushed

"So now you're worried about it?" Minseok smiled

Hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did!!!!