Ch.7

Minseok sat on the empty bench outside. He felt at peace here. He took a small bite of his food a smile finding it's way to his lips.

"So, how we you feeling?"

Minseok jumped when he heard Jongdae's voice right beside him.

"I-I'm okay."

"Only okay?"

"Yes, it's going to take some time. But I'm willing to try"

"Good. That's good, uh wanna go get some ice cream after school?" Jongdae asked as Minseok ate

"Sure" Minseok blushed

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6" Jongdae smiled

"Alright" Minseok smiled softly

"See you at 6 Minseok" Jongdae waved as he ran back inside

Minseok felt truely happy for the first time since it happened. Minseok knew that Jongdae was someone who was here to help.

6PM

Minseok rushed out the door smiling when he caught sight of Jongdae. His smile fell when he heard a female voice.

"Oppa! Hurry up I want some ice cream" the girl smiled

"I'm sorry she begged come" Jongdae apologized

Minseok nodded and walked beside Jongdae. He watched as Jongdae and the girl shared smiles. Minseok felt his heart get torn into a thousand miny pieces. He felt sick. Of course Jongdae had a girlfriend.

"I-I feel sick I'm going home" Minseok spoke abruptly stopping

Jongdae turned around and looked at Minseok worried.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Minseok said walking away quickly

"Minseok!" Jongdae shouted

Minseok walked faster. He felt himself start to run as the tears streamed down his face. When he got home his mother looked at  him confused.

"I thought-"

"I don't feel good" he sniffled running upstairs

He fell onto his bed crying even harder.

"Wh-Why am I so stupid!?" Minseok cried loudly

Minseok sat up quickly grabbing a small box from under his bed. He pulled the razor from the box pulling his sleeves up. He cried as he dragged the blade across his skin. He winced when he saw a large amount of blood falling from his arm. He dropped the razor and tried to rush to the bedroom door before his vision failed him and he collapsed.

Minseok's mother jumped up at the loud thud. She rushed up the stairs and swung Minseok's door open. She cried out loudly as he pulled Minseok into her lap.

"NO NOT YOU. PLEASE" She screamed

She snatched Minseok's phone off the bed and called an ambulance trying to stop the bleeding.