Ch.3

Minseok sat at an empty lunch table just stabbing his food with the plastic fork. He looked over and saw all his friends chatting happily. Minseok sighed and layed his head on the cold table.

"What are you doing at my table?" A deep voice questioned

Minseok looked up and sighed.

"I was just leaving"

Minseok stood up and threw his tray away as he walked out of the cafitera.

"Of course. I don't have a place here anymore" Minseok slid down the concrete wall

He looked down at his covered wrists and slowly pulled up the sleeve of his long sleeve. He stared at the large amount of cuts as he thought.

'Why is so hard to end it?' Minseok asked himself

The Next  Day

Minseok sat in the same seat as yesterday and stared at the teacher.

"Okay class, we have a new student"

A black haired male walked in with a smile.

"Hello my name is Kim Jongdae, please treat me well!"

Minseok's heart skipped a beat when he looked at the male. He was gorgeous. His smile felt like pure sunshine.

Minseok watched as the boy walked down the rows of seats and sat right beside him. Minseok quickly looked away when he realized he had been staring for too long.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun student body vice president it's nice to have you in the class Jongdae" Minseok heard Baekhyun's cheery voice

Throughout the whole day Minseok watched from afar as Jongdae got close to his friends. It's like Jongdae filled his spot. But Minseok didn't care. It didn't bother him. What did bother him though is the feeling he got when he looked at Jongdae.