Trapped

Dio's warm tongue traced the line of your jaw to the base of your neck, causing you to shudder. "Dio stop it," you begged, trying your hardest to push away. Unfortunately, he had you firmly planted in his lap, his tongue continuing to work at the tender spots of your skin. "Why do you insist on being so stubborn, {y/n}? Don't you know that I'm your entire world now?" the insistent man questioned, tilting your chin upward so that he could get at the skin under your lower jaw a bit better. You had to admit that it felt pretty damn good, but you weren't gonna let him know that. "Because, I'm not some stupid girl who decides 'You know what, I'm just gonna waste my life away here and not try and get back home!' or falls victim to Stockholm Syndrome," you insisted, refusing to give into the man's persistence.

     His hand gently traced your inner thigh and he brought his head up to meet your firm, {eye color} gaze.  "Is that so?" he asked, his hungry eyes seeming to slowly drain your resolve. "See, that's why you're beginning to be my favorite little servant, {y/n}," Dio purred, cupping your face in his free hand. His hand was so damn big it could probably cover your entire face if he placed it differently. You turned your head away, refusing to give into his little charade. Displeased, Dio grabbed your cheeks, firmly but gently, and forced you to look at him. "You're one among the most stubborn women I've met; you even get close to little Erina's level of resolve to refuse me. That's something most women I've had the...pleasure of meeting  lack. Quite frankly, I like it, {y/n}. It makes me want to break you. And trust me, I will." 

     Who the hell is Erina? You thought to yourself as indignation began to rise inside your chest. You decided it didn't matter who the girl was, since she was probably just another one of Dio's sluts roaming around the mansion somewhere. All you wanted at the moment was to get as far away from him and this godforsaken prison as humanly possible, and sitting on his lap was the complete opposite of that. "Try and break me all you want. It won't happen," you challenged. A mischievous flicker moved across his eyes, and your heart sank as you realized you gave him all the encouragement he needed.

     In one swift movement, he lifted you up off his lap and placed you onto the table. Your face twisted into and annoyed and displeased expression as he did this, mostly because you did not want the man to do anything to you, and partly because you now had bits of food smeared on your arms and clothes. Dio noticed this and grabbed your left arm, licking the food off and giving your forearm a small bite. You winced and looked away, his abnormally sharp canines pricking your skin slightly. As you did so, something in the doorway caught your eye. Another maid was trying her best to hide there, a look of jealousy plastered on her face. However, she was almost instantly pushed from your memory as Dio began kissing your stomach and lowering himself further down.

     Your stomach churned at the thought of what he would do to you. Carefully, you reached to your right and grabbed a knife that had been placed there beforehand. Dio was too preoccupied with your body to notice your slight movements as you slowly raised your hand to be even with his shoulder. This is my chance!  You took a deep breath and with as much strength as you could muster, you shoved the knife into Dio's shoulder. He jumped back in surprise, a look of pure anger covering his face. By the time he tore the knife out of his shoulder you were already sprinting across the table and making your way towards the door. 

     Not long after you made it out the doorway, you felt the full force of a body slam into your back, knocking the air out of your lungs. "How dare you do such a thing to Lord Dio?!" the person yelled. From their voice and body weight, you could tell it was the girl who had been hiding in the doorway, probably lost in her own fantasies. You managed to push her off your back, giving her a kick in the stomach for good measure (and some payback). "I'm not just some slave of his like you allow yourself to be," you hissed at her before running down the stairs into what should have been the main entrance of the mansion. 

     Instead of seeing the front door and your freedom, you were greeted with a dark and misty room with multiple hallways branching off in every direction. You felt panic rising in your chest. When the hell did this shit get here?  you thought to yourself. There was no time to think it over. You could hear Dio's footstep getting closer to you. In hopes of eventually finding the exit, you ran into one of the hallways, surrendering yourself to the darkness and whatever lurked inside.

Hey guys! I am sooo so sorry for such a late and short update :< I got super distracted with school, and after that finished I got absorbed by Final Fantasy XIV. On the bright side, Part 5 is finally coming and I am so excited! I hope you guys enjoy this update and the next one will be coming soon ;) Also I'm gonna start using the name my online friends call me instead of MgSO4 ~Love Celeste