Slave Pt. 2

You sat slumped up against Dio's massive wooden bed, staring blankly at the mess of books on the floor you had made in a feeble attempt to ward him off. His fingers brushed your face causing you to wince and move your lifeless gaze to look at him. His face was a mixture of satisfaction and apathy as he softly caressed your chin. "That, my dear, is all you're here for. It's all you're good for. It's why I bother keeping you alive." He said that last bit with a hint of malice, but it prompted no reaction from you. The absolute despair that had been gradually filling your stomach throughout this horrid ordeal was twisting and turning, trying to get the tears to flow down your cheeks. You refused. Not in front of him. 

     Your throat ached, and the effort you were putting into holding back your tears wasn't making it any better. Dio left you there, his quieting footsteps and the click of the door closing indicating his exit. That's when it hit - that disgusting sobbing and gasping for air that was building inside you the second he tossed you into this accursed room. While you were relieved he didn't do anything other than violate your mouth, the realization that you had no hope for escape and the silly wish that you were just here for endless housework being snatched in front of your eyes crushed you. You hated him. You hated him with every fiber of your being , and you were gonna make each day he kept you here a living hell as much as possible. 

     Whatever it prompted him to do was nothing he wouldn't have done anyway. Sure you would do menial tasks whenever he asked, but you weren't gonna sit there and be his house maid and private fucktoy. You rose to your feet and headed over to his bathroom, wanting to wash off any trace of what had just transpired. The warm water was soothing, filling you with an even stronger drive and determination. Dio was gonna get what he asked for when he brought you here.

     Hey guys, another very short chapter but I wanted to put out the end of the events from a few days ago. I had a spontaneous weekend trip to the beach so I'm pretty tired and didn't want to leave y'all on a cliffhanger for too long and I said it would be out shortly lol. Thanks for the warm welcome back! ~Celeste