Opportunity

Moving somewhere for a new better start in a country that could be labeled as more advanced seems like the opportunity of a lifetime doesn't it? Humans have always been the type to get up and go from anywhere and everywhere, lest they feel restless and unhappy in one spot for too long. That's just the way it seems. Airplanes fly at two in the morning to take people to somewhere they're starting new, or going to.
Everyone on the plane seems to be quiet, and it's just a lone girl watching the land from above, the lights of a city she knew like the back of her mind pass by slowly and agonizingly. It's a shame she's horrible with memorizing geography, or she would have noticed her cousin's house, her home, and her high school, the one she'd spent almost a full year at. Her brown eyes gleamed with a deep sort of sorrow, and reflected the lights of the city she lived in like they were part of her soul. Technically, it would always be a part of her. She comforted herself with those words and when she blinked, a stray tear dropped from her eyes. Slowly, like someone blowing a bubble until it pops, she broke into silent sobs.
Warm tears covered her face and hands, and she buried her head into the pillow she had brought with her.
  An opportunity to a new life, a small voice whispered.
  The sobs slowed, and the girl comforted herself.
'It'll be alright. You'll make new friends, meet new people, and maybe even get that handsome boyfriend,'
The girl felt a small smile on her face before wiping away the tears and looking at the sky outside.
  Her name is Melody Thanh.
I am Melody Thanh, and this, is the story of a change in life.