The Orphanage (Dance Moms/One Direction)

*Paige's P.O.V.*

Brooke was dancing outside of the Orphanage.  We left The Abby Lee Dance Company right after Abby was about to start filming Dance Moms.  Our parents died in a car crash so we were sent to an orphanage.  We have only been here a few weeks.  The only people me and Chole talk to is each other.  Brooke and Josh on the other hand talk to EVERYBODY.

Josh was holdig Clara and me and Chloe were sitting beside them watching Brooke dance.

We stopped dancing and all sat on the grass with Josh and Clara in a circle.

"Paigey Mack how are you feeling about starting 4th grade tomorrow?" Josh asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.  Tomorrow was the first day of school, me and Chloe are starting 4th grade.  Josh is starting 5th grade and Brooke is starting 7th grade.  We have to drop Clara off at Daycare on our way to school.

"What about you Chlobird?" Chloe also shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I am excited to start 7th grade" Brooke beamed.

"I am ready to tackle 5th" Josh fist pumped.

Me and Chloe stood up and started to walk back to our room we shared.

*Brooke's P.O.V.*

I watched as Chloe and Paige walked away.

"They haven't talked or danced since the accident" I told Josh.

"I sometimes hear them talk to each other in their room" Josh said.

"Yeah but not to us" I said.

"I want the old Paigey Mack and Chlobird back" I said looking down.

"I know me too" Josh said.

Clara started crying.  "It is lunch time let's go feed this monster" Josh said.  We all stood up and walked into the caffitera area where all the kids were.  There was probably 100 kids here of all ages.  Though we were the only ones who went outside.

*Paige's P.O.V.*

Me and Chloe were sitting on the floor in our room.  They couldn't afford beds for  all of us so we all sleep on the floor.

The lunch bell sounded and I looked at Chloe.  "I'm not hungry" she said.

"Me either" I sighed and laid down.  Chloe crawled up to me and laid down beside me.

"I miss my mom" I said trying not to cry.

"Me too" Chloe said wiping a stray tear away. 

"If somebody tries to adopt me I am not going without my twinnie" I said.

"Me either we stick together forever" Chloe said.  We hugged each other.

"Why did they have to die why couldn't it have been us?" I asked.

Me, Chloe and our moms and dads were driving down the highway when a drunk driver hit us.  We both woke up only to find out that we were the only survivers.

We both had to have back surgery and were told that we were able to do everything we could before but dancing isn't the same for us anymore.