Chapter 9

The next day we arrived in Pennsilvania at 6:30 at night.  Moms didn't go but Senior Elite also went.  We were staying at a hotel.  The rooms were, Me, Chloe, Morgan, and Mckala.  Josh, Jake, and Zack.  Brooke stayed with some of teh Senior Elite team.

"MIss Abby will we be practicing at the old studio?" I asked.

"Yes we will be bright and early tomorrow, the studio is right around the corner" Miss Abby said, we all nodded.

"GUYS BE AT THE STUDIO AT 5 IN THE MORNING IT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER" Miss Abby yelled to the back of the bus.

I walked into the room.  There was a flat screen TV and two queen sized beds.  I laid on one and I was out like a light.

The next morning I was awoken to my phone blaring 'One Direction'  Yes I listen to Dad's music.  I threw pillows at everyone to wake them up and then ran into the bathroom, locking the door and jumping into the shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.   I walked into the room and Chloe ran into the bathroom.  I threw on my dance clothes and then threw an over sized sweater on and sweat pants.  I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail and packed my dance bag.

 After we were all ready we walked downstairs and into the restaurant here at the hotel.  My phone vibrated notifing me of a tweet I was tagged in.  I looked and what I saw shoked me. 

maddieziegler: Ready to beat @PaigeHyland1 @BrookeHyland1 and @Chloedancer3 at the competition Sunday, with @Mackenzieboo13 @TeamNiaSiox @23Kalani and @Kk_Vertes   You and your new team better bring your A game!

I looked at Chloe and we exchanged knowing glances.  I saw Brooke sitting with the Senior team.  "Mckala, Morgan you two can go get some food we'll be right over there" I said, Morgan and Mckala walked away.

Me, Chloe, and Brooke just stayed silent until I spoke up "I thought she was our friend" I said.

"I thought so too" Chloe said.

"Paige we have to do super good in our duet and Chloe we all have to do good in our trio.  And then your team has to do amazing in the group dance" Brooke said, we all nodded and I felt my phone vibrate, I saw a text from Abby.

Abby: Change of plans the new studio we will b practicing at is the opposite way about three blocks the adress is XXX  XXXXXX  XXXXXXXXX XX

"Come on Chloebird let's go grab some food" I said.