Chapter 13

After practice I was beyond tired and my head was killing me.  "Paigey you okay?" I looked and saw a concerned Chloe, then I saw Brooke and Abby hugging.  "Uhm yeah" I said pulling my eyes off of Abby and Brooke and onto Chloe.

I saw Morgan looking at us as Josh came and stood beside Chloe.  "I need to go talk to someone" I said, I walked up to Morgan.  "Morgan you don't need him" I said hugging her.

"He was the first boy to ever break up with me" Morgan said, come to think of it a boy has never broken up with me, I always broke up with them.  I have never been heartbroken. 

"I would say I know how you feel but I honestly don't know how you feel" I said.

"I'll be fine but my mom's already here bye Paigey Mack" Morgan and Mckala both left.  I feel so bad for her.

I walked up to Brooke who was now crying and Abby was trying to calm her down.  I ran and hugged Brooke, she started crying into my shoulder and I started rubbing circles on her back.

"Brooke we can get through this together" I whispered in her ear.  She pulled away and wiped away her tears.

"Do you think I could move in with you?" Brooke asked.

"There is more than enough room in the attik for me, you, and your soon to be baby" I smiled.

"Thank you Paigey Mack" Brooke smiled.

After we got home I unpacked all of Brooke's stuff into my room.

The next day at school I heard people gossiping behind my back.  "I heard her sister is pregnant"

"Her sister is only 15 what a slut"

I have had enough "Yes my sister is pregnant" I yelled.

"But that does not make her a slut, it was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes, some big, some small.  But she's human too, so treat her like one." I yelled.

It was the end of the day, Brooke was only in 10th grade and her birthday was in January.

Today I didn't have dance so I went straight home with Chloe.  I walked up to the attik to see Brooke smiling on the bed.  "What has you all smiles" Me and Chloe laughed.

"This" Brooke shoved her phone in my face.  A lot of people on twitter and instagram were wishing her gooduck on her new baby.  I smiled.

"Paigey had an outburst about what people were saying about you today" Chloe said.  Brooke tackled me in a hug.

"I love you Paigey Mack" she yelled.

"Also the doctor called, I'm having twins" Brooke said.  Me and Chloe smiled.

"TWINS" we yelled.

*3 months later*

I decided against going to school today because Brooke said that her stomach had been hurting really bad, so me and Brandon were sitting on my bed as Brooke was lying down.

All of a sudden Brooke yelled in pain.  "That's it I'll pack a bag but Brooke we have to take you to the hospital" I said standing up.

As we got to the hospital a nurse ran up to us.  I was going to be an Aunt soon.