Chapter 16

When I got to the studio, Abby pulled me, Morgan, Mckala, Chloe, Josh, Jake, and Zack into Studio E, nobody comes in here.

"Okay Paige your solo is etitled 'I'm not okay' Now I feel that this solo fits you real well.  You may lose your nieces, you may have lost your best friend.  Now just dance like you have never danced before and I know you will win with this solo, you may even win" Abby said, I smiled and nodded.

"Morgan you and Paige will be doing a duet" Me and Morgan hugged.

"It will be entitled 'It's not over yet'.  Morgan you are trying to comfort Paige with all of her struggles she is enduring" Abby explained and me and Maddie nodded.

"Also Chloe and Paige your duet is entitled 'forget you too' you are mad ateach other and you are trying to move on and meet new people, you want to forget about each other" this duet should be easy.

"Now Paige, Josh, and Zack will be doing a trio entitled 'It'll be okay' you two are trying to convice Paige that it will be okay" abby said, we all nodded

"Chloe your solo is etitled 'Please', you want Paige to forgive you after all you have done" abby said

"Morgan your solo is entitled 'Stay' you want Paige to stay at the ALDC and you aren't sure if you will" Abby said.

"Okay you all are the only ones that will be going to nationals and the group dance is entitled 'Help not break'  You are all trying to help Paige through th hard times, but Chloe is trying to break her even more" Abby said, we all nodded.

"Now let's get started" Abby said, we all walked into Studio A.  I honestlty don't want to do any of these dances, they all hit close to home and what really makes me sad is that Brooke won't be able to see me.  I frowned and Maddie walked up to me.

"Oh and Ella is coming" right as abby said that, Ella walked in.

"Ella you will also be doing the group dance and a solo.  The group dance is entitled 'help not break' Everybody is trying to help Paige, but you and Chloe are trying to break her" Abby told Ella, I felt bad I actually liked Ella and I think she liked me.

"And your solo is entitled 'choices' You have to choose if you want to stay friends with Chloe or become friends with Paige" Abby explained. 

"Also Nationals will be live for the world to see, so no mess ups" Abby said, we all nodded and started stretching.