Chapter 10

It was now Sunday and we were all doing our hair and makeup for the trio.  The schedule was Trio, duet, solos, and then groups.

After we all performed we went back on stage for awards. 

They annouced solo awards first, Morgan got 5th, Mckala got 4th, Josh got 3rd, Jake got 2nd, and Chloe got first.  Maddie was 6th, I smirked when I saw her face, she looked like she was going to burst out into tears at any second.

Next was the duets, me and Brooke got first and Kalani and Maddie came in 2nd.  I smirked again.

Then it was the trios, me, Chloe, and Brooke came in first and Mackenzie, Kendall, and Maddie got 2nd. I smirked at her again.

Finally it was groups, we came in first and Maddie's new little team came in 2nd.  Me and CHloe walked up to Maddie and Kendall after awards.  Our team went back to the dressing room and so did hers. 

"I guess you don't think you're top sit anymore" I laughed.

"It's because we didn't have enough time to practice" Maddie defended.

"And we did?  HA No you all left and we got all new people to replace you all, you had way more time than us" I exclaimed.

"I knew we could beat all of you because without Abby you are nothing" I smirked.

"I thought we were friends why are you treating us like this?" Kendall asked.

"I thought so too but Maddie's tweet says otherwise" I said.

"We have to go before Abby yells at us" Me and Chloe walked into our dressing room.  Abby walked in and hugged everybody except for me.

"Paige you have to point your feet and your turns were awful.  Maybe you need to stick to only one dance from now on" Abby said, I nodded.

"But all the dances one and we beat Maddie" Brooke defended me.

"No thanks to Paige, she was the worst one out there" Abby said, everybody gasped.

"Why do you do this?" I asked.

"Do what?" Abby asked.

"Treat me like I'm nothing, I may have messed up but we one everything, you walked in here and hugged everybody except me.  Why?  What have I done?  Even when mom and died died you hugged Chloe and Brooke but forgot about my feelings.  You came to the Orphanage just to see Brooke and Chloe but not me.  I have done nothing wrong.  So tell me why you treat me like shit" I yelled the last part.

Abby stayed silent "Exactly you don't know why you treat me like this, I guess you just pick one dancer to be a bitch to and I was that dancer.  I may not be as graceful as Chloe or as flexible as Brooke but I am human to and I can dance just like them but you never give me the time of day for me to do harder stuff" I said tears streaming down my face,

"I'll be at the hotel but I will be at the studio at 5 on Wednesday" I said, we had a two day break.

I ran out of the studio and all the way to the hotel.  I walked into the room and colapsed  onto the bed.  I let all my tears loose and just laid there crying into my pillow.

I heard the door open, I looked and saw Morgan, Mckala, and Chloe all in the doorway.  Chloe walked up and wrapped me in a hug.

"Want to go get something to eat with, Brooke, Brandon, Jake, Josh, and Zack?" Chloe asked me.  I sat up.  "Yeah let me get cleaned up" I said.

"I'll just stay here, I'm not that hungry" Mckala said.  We all nodded and I walked into the bathroom to get ready.