Personal imagine for Eline :)

"Eline! Please hurry up! We're going to be late for the concert!"

"Yeah I'm coming mum! I just have to fix my hair!"

"Okay!"

5 minutes later in the car,

"So are you excited Eline?" your mother asked curiously

"Yeah! I can't wait to see them!!" You screamed making your mother jump a little.

"Haha, you scared me.. So, you finished your...."

"OMG PLEASE TURN THE VOLUME ON! MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!"

Your mother leaned forward to the radio and quickly added some volume. Soon the whole car was filled with the voices of the 5 boys that had changed your life totally. You became so happy and screamed along with the lyrics.

When the song finished your mother quickly turned the volume down again, giving you a happy smile

"I'm happy you're getting so happy from them Eline" she said.

You just gave her a smile.

"Did you bring the CD mum?" you asked, trying not to act too hyper.

"Yeah, erm.. Where did i put it again..." She mumbled before bending over and looking in her bag.

You helped her with looking, but suddenly when you looked up again you screamed.

A GIGANTIC RED, BLACK BUS WAS COMING AT AN ENORMOUS SPEED IN YOUR DIRECTION!

You let out a frightened scream, making your mum quickly look up.

You put your hands in front of your eyes and tried to roll up into a little ball. Suddenly the car made a sharp turn to the right, just avoiding the bus. You looked up, shaking whilst you looked at your mother. Her face was white and she also shook like crazy.

Suddenly the driver of the bus ran outside and opened the car door.

"Everything alright ladies?" He said with a thick Irish accent.

A little smile made it's way on your face. Niall also had an accent like that!

"Yeah, i guess so.." Your mother answered while quickly running a hand through her, now messed up hair.

"Sorry" You muttered while tears started to flow down your cheeks.

"I never should have ask you to grab the midnight memories CD.." You sobbed.

"And now... now the car is broken.. and now i won't be able to see the boys.." You ended before trying to wipe your tears away.

"Well, i think I've got a plan to show you the boys." the bus driver says while giving you a proud smile.

"Come with me" He says, again his thick Irish accent makes you smile.

"Watch out Eline, we aren't sure what's on that bus." My mother quickly whispers to me before a blonde, hyperactive boy jumps out of the bus.

"EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" he screams, but then his eyes meet yours. His cheeks flush red and he quickly runs back onto the bus.

"SHE'S MINE!" An Irish accent screams.

You hear other boys laughing and suddenly someone grabs your wrist.

"Come on Eline, We have to hurry up for the concert!" A black haired guy says before pulling you onto the tour bus.

"I think you know who i am?" he says while chuckling.

"this can't be true!" You scream

"Yes, she knows it Zayn!" A boy with a beanie aka Louis screams.