Personal Imagine For Eline 2 :)

Niall and Eline are a happy couple. They've been dating for a year and a half now without any huge fights. But for some weeks Niall keeps giving his phone more attention than he gave you..

"Niall, please! Can you just look up from your phone for once!" you say annoyed, watching your boyfriend, his phone glued in his hands.

"I'm nearly done Eline.."

"You've said that already 10 times!"

Niall sighs and quickly sends something before standing up and grabbing your hand.

"Where were we going again?"

"You said you wanted to buy some clothes for in the Netherlands.."

"Oh yeah of course." Niall answers, still looking a bit off.

You give him a peck on his lips.

"What's up Ni?"

"Nothing, i'm just a bit nervous"

Niall pulls you to his car and forgets to open the car door, like he normally does. There was something wrong with him, but you still couldn't put your finger on it.. Niall wouldn't be cheating on you right? Was he really nervous? But he's already had like thousands of concerts! You shrug before looking one more time at Niall. You've never seen him as 'nervous' as he is now.."

After 2 weeks you and all the other 1D lads finally headed over to your house. you really missed your family and friends, but it was also nice to spend some time with Niall. Sadly you had to catch up with all the homework you missed since you was in England instead of being in school.

Everyday you had to stay one hour longer to get all the explanations you've missed and you still had to make all the tests you've missed. Luckily English wasn't so hard since you always had to talk English to the boys but sadly Dutch was becoming a little bit worse. you didn't really mind about that though, it was nearly the end of the school year so why would you worry about things like that? You were doing very well in school.

You sometimes even stayed a little bit longer on school, just because you was busy with a big surprise for Niall. You was learning to play What makes you beautiful on the guitar and you nearly knew the whole thing by heart.

When it was the 23rd of June, you finally managed to play it without making any mistakes. You was so happy, you played it over and over again. Now you could finally do something special for Niall, since he normally was the one who would serenade you.

You quickly cycled home and noticed some fans making pics of you. Normally you would stop and smile a bit, but Niall was too important at the moment. When you came home you immediately sprinted up the stairs to grab your guitar. Your hand quickly touched the little text Niall had written on it.

Ik find je lief Eline!

xoxox Nialler!

You smiled by seeing the little typo Niall made. You touched it one more time before running down the stairs again and screaming Niall's name

Niall didn't answer.

"Niall, please react to me!" You screamed, slowly started to panic.

"Tell me!" He said, his eyes still glued to his phone.

You started to play, all the boys listened, at least that's what you hoped. When you finished, you heard a loud applause. You looked up, but what you saw was everything except from what you wanted to see.. Niall sat there, earplugs in his ears, his phone still in his hands.

You started to shake, tears were forming in your eyes and anger started to flow through your veins.

Liam shook Niall's arm angrily, when he noticed he didn't listen